Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I've been pretty inconsistent with both the pineapple core and the aspirin. I've been taking 1/2 to 1 aspirin periodically after ovulation (as I get migraines and try not to take any meds for them so kill 2 birds so to speak), and a day or two before ovulation I blended up about 1/3 of the pineapple core with some water and a bit of pineapple and drank it on an empty stomach. Did the same thing on the next 2 days as well. I have a Vitamix (really powerful blender) so it was just like a regular fruit smoothie. And I of course also ate the pineapple as well, randomly (love pineapple!).

I also started taking something called Pueraria mirifica throughout my cycle and progesterone during the luteal phase, as prescribed by my naturopath to get my hormones sorted out, so this might be having an effect too. I've been taking the progesterone for a while, but just started on the Pueraria mirifica.

Oh, and I started taking Fertilaid and a bit of Fertilitea recently. I picked a bunch of raspberry leaves, dried them and added them to the Fertilitea too (it already has raspberry leaves but I wanted to add more as they are so good for women).

Yeah, I've certainly learned a lot about my body and TTC over the last year or two...

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck in your wait bowbow!

User Image

11 years ago

wow northernbabydream i thought i was a walking chemist with all the tablets and extra's i have been taking! glad i am not alone seems i add a new item every month with ttc, thanks for all the info hun
got my conceive plus ordered and hopefully on its way need it for sunday hope it comes.
bowbow hope so much for you to get

11 years ago

Conceive plus arrived in time phew! have used it twice now and it doesn't come with syringes like preseed so i had to buy that separately which is a bit cheeky of conceive plus not to add some in considering it ain't exactly cheap! Its good stuff though just hope it will help as i have read so many success stories from it, although the same applied for preseed, which makes you think perhaps its just coincidental all these from fertility friendly lubes soon find out
hows everyone doing?

11 years ago

Good luck novaluna !!!! Let me know how it goes, i hope you get your BFP
I decided against the conceive plus this month. Think one new thing at a time is enough. I'm actually having a lot of fun with the OPK :) the OH is very interested and wants to see them. So I leave them for him to have a look it's kind of nice to share it with him. I started peeing in them a couple of days ago far to early but I was excited to try it out I'm not due to O untill 26-28th it's all out of wack since I was late last month. I will be interested to see when I do O in my cycle.
How is everyone else going ?

11 years ago

Hello!

Let us know how you get on Novalunar. Is conceive plus pricey??? i am now 11dpo and if we have no joy this month i may give it a go!!
i almost went to a chemist on the way home to buy a pregnancy test. i didn't. im not going to test until after 28th.

and to everyone!!!

x

11 years ago

Hey bowbow have you looked into getting your tests online instead if at the chemist as they are much cheeper. I get mine from eBay from oracle fertility they are sensitive at 10. Also I worked out that the tests are more expensive at the chemist compared to the supermarket for the same one.
Good luck I hope you get your BFP

11 years ago

thanks louisecie and bowbow !!! to you both too! hope this is our month! i buy my tests off ebay too heck of a lot cheaper, i have used this little box to keep my ovu tests and a pile of pregnancy tests in, have one clear blue digital test that is up in sept so hope we get soon!
we paid around ���£16 and an extra ���£4 for express delivery for conceive plus, bought it off amazon, knew it was in boots but just had no time to go! paid around ���£13 for preseed but it is alot smaller than conceive plus so you do get more for your buck, it helps! have had positive ovu tests today and done the baby dance for the last couple of days so hope so much that we have worked some magic

11 years ago

Thankyou novarlunar and louisecie! if i am not successful this month i will get future tests off ebay! Roll on the 27th. that is when AF is due. i just want to know.
when we finally get our BFP (and we will soon) we will then have the Twenty WW!

tonight i plan to chill, no work and no scanning of body!! i am going to watch the great british bake off and the midwives! actually when i watch the latter i may do a tiny bit of scanning!!

keep us updated!!

xx

11 years ago

not long to go now bowbow, come on ! so hoping for you
i bought some raspberry leaf tea but theres so many conflicting reports on it, has anybody taken it?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo