Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I hope to get my bfp this month. With my son I did not get a bfp until I was 6 weeks along and 5 weeks with my daughter. My dr. has confirmed time and again that normal HCG levels during the 5th week can be as low as 18, not the 25 that most home tests require.

11 years ago

hello everyone!

i am in Derbyshire Novarlunar123, not a million miles away from Wales. thank you for the help, if i don't get a BFP this month i was thinking of buying the clear blue ovulation monitor, but before splashing out £100 i will now try the strips. THANK YOU AGAIN. It is so helpful to ask questions on here. if i ask my friends that will obviously tip them off that we are trying and i want to keep it quiet at the moment.

hi Roxane, where are you from? i think that you will be fine getting a midwife in place!

HeatherD218 - that is good to know! wishing you a BFP!!!!

hope to hear from you soon girlies!!

looking forward to watching the Olympic opening ceremony tomorrow!

xx

11 years ago

How is everyone doing im 6dpo and so nervous but still cant wait to test:-) bfp to all!!!

11 years ago

how are your roxane? how's your pregnancy going? i am sure you will be fine when you come back to the uk for arrangements with a midwife etc
bowbow your so welcome its hard to ask family and friends about a issue when nobody knows your ttc, nice to receive and give tips, us ladies are here to help
Heatherd218 thanks for the info great to know wishing you a
hi camdenkole hows things with you? i have very sore breasts and i think i am only 4 day past ovu? i also have 2 spots on my one breast, i know its gross, but has anybody else had this before? is it hormonal related? i have never ever had this before or my boobs being this sore so early?

11 years ago

hello everyone

i am not pregnant. AF arrived today. i'm so disappointed.

xx

11 years ago

hello everyone. i been ttc for 4 months and i am currently 9 dpo. when i began ttc i would have guessed it would be this nerve racking. i was cramping lightly 5-8 dpo is this early for af

User Image

11 years ago

Bowbow i am so so sorry hate nasty af , its so awful every month when you hope that maybe just maybe its this month. I feel and your pain. sending you a hug
I usually munch my way through some chocolate and ben&jerry's cherry garcia or cookie dough ice thats my comfort through dreaded af!
well my boobs are not as sore today which i dont know if its good or bad thing?
Hi babydestiny i am not sure about the cramping 5-8 dpo have you checked the ovu symptoms day by day in signs and symptom section in this site?
I was reading the ttc success stories and coral calcium is good for your cm? might give it a whizz next cycle if i am not lucky this month.

11 years ago

if I got a BFP, it would be in August, but I really want some advice/opinions from you all!
I'm 8 dpo and I've had some interesting symptoms. this is my third cycle of TTC and my first time having actual vomiting along with my nausea. I've also been having some yellow cm and a little egg white cm, along with tender nipples and my boobs are occasionally sensitive.
I'm always tired. I feel like I can never get enough sleep these days. My legs and hips have been very sore and I've had several types of cramping. Mild pressure, pms-type cramps and sharp pains in my lower right abdomen.
I have had food aversions and a very low appetite. I'm super irritable and bloated. For the past three months, I've been tracking my symptoms and this is the first time they've felt this severe. I guess the other times I was reading into it. Like I do best! LOL
what do you ladies think? am I gonna get my this month? (:

baby dust to all of you guys!

11 years ago

Hi highhopes21 , well you certainly have some symptoms that could mean a i know its early days but why don't you do a test? you never know

11 years ago

Hi Ladies. I'm so disappointed and frustrated. I'm not sure if I ovulated or not. I have a chart on FF and here. One chart says I ovulated and the other says BBT ovulation not detected. I charted BBT and CM and used OPKs. A friend told me that's the best way to see if all things agree. My temp has risen so significantly like other charts I have seen. Now on 6-7 DPO my temp has dipped. Now I'm worried I'm not even ovulating. I'm TTC my first and I've never been pregnant so since this is my first month charting I don't know if this has been the problem all along and I never knew it or if I ovulated but my temps just aren't the skyrocketing type. I don't know.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo