Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Also hoping for a July BFP! My hubby and I have been TTC #1 since March. I'm 27 and he's 29. Would love nothing more than to have a July BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

I am 9DPO, jeez I can't keep it straight. Only a couple cramps and weird pain in my bbs today. Otherwise, feeling great and hoping for a BFP in a couple days!

11 years ago

A big thank you NorthernBabyDream :)

I got a positive on a blood test on 1st July, and my hcg was 34.22 (11dpo).

Had my first appointment with the doctor 2nd July, and have another booked for the 16th!

Best of luck to all of you ladies you get your bfp in July, and hope for lots of little March/April babies!

Roxane

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks The wait goes on....

11 years ago

Roxane - Congrats again to you! You are so lucky you are able to get in so fast and as many times with your ob! I have to wait for my 1st appt. till 8/14 I know if it's this early there really isn't much they can do but confirm and watch hcg numbers but I would love to have all that confirmation!

If you don't mind me asking, what tests/labs are they running? Any surprises dealing with Dr. and appts yet?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join in?
Im currently 10dpo and anxiously waiting to test.
I was 38 last week and DH is 37. I have two DS from my first marriage and a DS with DH. We would love to give our boys their much longed for sister, but me and DH would feel very blessed with whatever god gave us.
We have been ttc since march and I'm finding it increasingly difficult with each passing month as I know my eggs are going as grey as I am.
This month I have been more actively not getting my hopes up, as the first two months I was a preggozilla!!!
I'm based in the UK and things seem to be very different over here. No obs/gyn appointment, or hcg numbers. Our system seems to be wait and see!
I have been checking my cm and cervix constantly, and was horrified to find a lump on my cervix in march. on doctors visit an internal exam was done and apparently my cervix is swollen(used to be classed as a sign of pregnancy) so scans have been arranged for the 16th july, but hoping to get my by then.
for all of us, and to all who have got their
xx

11 years ago

Hi all! i am hoping for this month also, my af is due on my husbands birthday 9th july, and if we were to conceive we would have our baby on my birthday!!! how ironic is that!! been having positive opks tests for while, run out of tests the other day so don't know if am still positive or not?! have had symptoms one day and nothing another day, do have very bad skin at the moment though and very smelly urine. Hope you guys get a

11 years ago

Got my I'm scared to death but excited been spotting since 9 dpo started out pink and has been brown since then ... Can't get in to make a appointment to confirm the pregnacy till next week hope the spotting stops

<a href=

11 years ago

So much excitement on here - I â?¥ it!!!

Good luck to all of you TWW waiting to test - hang in there. Just keep doing the BD and it'll make time go by faster!

As for me, Dr. had me come in to do a 2nd quantitative blood test today. 1st one came back low she said - 87 at 11 DPO. From what I've read online I didn't think that would be considered low...but she's the Dr. - so fingers crossed this one has what it takes to stick! My stomach already sounds like I've got a monster in there...

All the best wishes and lots of

11 years ago • Post starter

jpiper - that's strange, I wouldn't think 87 at 11dpo is low at all!? My hcg was 34 at 11dpo and my doctor was really pleased with it and actually said it was great. I wonder why she said that? Have you checked out this site

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single ?

Interesting to see the variety of different levels women get during the early days :)

Hope all is well x x

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks The wait goes on....

11 years ago

@ Roxane Huge , hope all us ladies will be joining you soon !!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo