Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Maybe you grow can helP me in kinda worried but really shouldn't be my husband and I BD'ed sunday before last and then the Wednesday of that week I had a pap done se just called as I had abnormal results she said the kind of inflammation I have can be caused by tampin use whih I didn't do but the said also sex can effect it so now I have to go back and have a another pap done in six month I did sone readingon line most places tell you to wait 24 hours prior but my sexual encounter was 75 hours prior still had a abnormal result. But we had been having alot sex sorry if tmi so my question is should we stop trying and wait for the normal pap smear or should we continue and then once we become pregnant habe a pap smear done then oh I have never had abnormal pap before and my husband is tebonly man I have had sexual encounters with .

<a href=

11 years ago

I wouldnt worry bc my friend had that happen several times and it was just inflammation due to sex. Could you ask your doc if its ok to keep trying for a baby? Again probably nothing but also want to make sure everything is ok for ttc.

11 years ago

i had an abnormal pap smear once in college and after that it was always normal and nothing abnormal ever came back. so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I went to get a physical today and the doctor is dong a bunch of blood work just to satisfy my curiosity that I am okay. He's checking my thyroid and FSH and LH levels. So hopefully that all checks out and the sooner I know the better so I can take care of it if something is wrong.

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies - have any of you had strong + opks several days in a row? This is different for me and I'm not sure what it means or if I'm getting false + somehow.

11 years ago • Post starter

I can tell you it was the sex that made my pP test abnormal even the doctor said so

<a href=

11 years ago

girls this is completely off topic but..

i really want to get a tattoo but i feel ghetto asking my doctor if i can get a tattoo while ttc. obviously i'm not going to do it if i'm pregnant but I was wondering if maybe this month if i'm not pregnant..i could get it during my period when I know for certain that I'm not. BUT i'm just wondering if you think it will have any long term effects if i get pregnant soon after?

User Image

11 years ago

I havent had that issue with the OPKs but I have been using crappy ones. This time I think they are working as the line keeps getting stronger. I had a bunch of EWCM, like a huge glob and it has yet to become positive so I am hoping to ovulate this weekend.

I have read that getting a tattoo during pregnancy isnt advisable, but I dont see the harm in getting it while you are ttc. Now of course a tattoo can be dangerous if it got infected or whatnot (Ive not had this problem with mine) so that could be a concern. I know there are people that would say absolutely dont do it and those that would say it was ok. Im sure there have been people that got tattoos and didnt know they would get pregnant soon after and probably those that got one done and didnt know they were pregnant.

11 years ago

Hi! I'm Victoria & I'm testing in July, July 9th actually.

My ovulation date was set June 20, so I'm 2DPO today. We BDed the three "most fertile days." too all before he left for work and after. I used something new this cycle too, I used an OPK for the first time this cycle too Let's hope it worked!
Good lucky everyone :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

cycle day 21 for me and my husband and i bded 4 days ago and haven't since. but here is the ironic thing i haven't ovulated yet or at least haven't gotten the temp shift i normally get after i ovulate i figure i will wake up tomorrow with the temp shift. me and hubby plan on bding tonight. but my cervical mucus is now creamy instead of egg white in nature. so i may have missed my chances however we did bd at least 3 times when i had fertile cervical mucus.so i don't know i guess it will be a suprize come july but for some reason i already feel out because this cycle has been so odd for me.but still hopeful.

<a href=

11 years ago

Sending positive vibes your way!

My ewcm now seems gone...hopefully it will come back, but it seems to do this, comes in spurts throughout the day. My cm overall seems different this cycle, none after AF except today. Normally it builds up. Who knows. I will just BD as much as we can!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo