Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 351 Replies | Last Page

hope you feel better soon bowbow keep us posted how things go hun sending hugs.
i think i will stick to maca and geritol heres hoping soon
one of my inlaws believes she is psychic and told me that she had a vision of my dh and i with a baby boy?! i am a bit sceptical about psychics but nobody knows we are ttc and both my dh and i have had dreams of our first being a boy which is strange, i dont know but it is very odd!hows everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Hi how is everyone doing? I am struggling at the moment. Sickness throughout the day and awful headaches. I'm hoping that by 12 weeks everything will pass. Xxxx

11 years ago

Period is due today cd 34 for me but no period in site light cramping had spotting yesterday. But I don't think I'm pregnant plus my temp has gone up two days in a row but never dropped below the cover line or to the cover line like it did when I conceived 3 month ago.

<a href=

11 years ago

bowbow hope your sickness and headaches pass quickly for you must be awful hate feeling sick take care hun keep us posted
how are things serenity? any good news?
my friend is in labour as i write this!! so excited to find out what she has!! its like a babyboom with my group of friends right now just hope i get to join them soon
MY temp has been very erratic lately but i'm wondering if the thermometer needs a new battery. Hve been extremely emotional and have funny pulling pains with alot of gas ! af due 30th how very apt for the to show!! hope she wont!!

11 years ago

well i am pregnant!! cant believe it! so excited i am 1-2weeks according to clearblue digital which i took 3 times!
so happy and want to thank you all for getting through it! i hope so much you will all get soon.
I swear raspberry leaf tea helped me, and have been eating loads of green veg taking loads of vitamins,omega 3, vitamin d3, zinc, calcium magnesium and zinc added to all the usually vitamins i was taking. And started to take full fat yoghurt.
did bed in a a wierd position with my knees up to my ears read it somewhere and it was successful with getting bfp. Also kept my hips raised and legs up after bedding. cant think of anything else we did diff. I have always drank 2 litres of water a day also.
I had no symptoms,only a cold a week back and persistent stuffy and runny nose since, did have slight back ache and few fluttering feelings lower down, no sore breasts until today feeling teeny bit sore.
hope you all get your soon xx

11 years ago

I am so happy for you novalunar!!!!!!! Massive congratulations.

Please keep us posted!! Lots of hugs!!

I am now 11 weeks. I had my first midwife apt today. I have been booked in for my 12 week scan. I'm really nervous.

I am still being constantly sick. I had to tell work early because I was dashing to the loo so much.

Hey novalunar!!

11 years ago

Wow, congratulations Novalunar! So happy for you! Thanks for listing the things you did too. I've been increasing the supplements both me and hubby are taking, so it gives me some hope that we'll get there too. I'm made a HUGE batch of dried raspberry leaves (from our yard) this summer so have been drinking lots of the tea this last month.

Bowbow, sorry you are still feeling sick - that's been a long time! Hopefully it will go away soon, as you enter your 2nd trimester.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks both! my breasts are really really sore today, but in a weird way each symptom makes me feel that little bit more secure that we are pregnant, if that makes sense?! lol. have had nausea but not been sick yet, hate being sick the last time i threw up was about 3 years ago after getting drunk from a U2 concert!!
I have to book for my midwife appointment on friday for when i am 8weeks, so excited and so nervous!
hope my list of ttc items will help, as it definitely help us northernbabydream i really think raspberry leaf tea helped in a big way.
Bowbow hope you feel better soon must be awful bless have you tried fresh slice of ginger in hot water?, how was you feeling at 5 weeks? just curious. And when did you start taking prenatals? the doctor put me on folic acid up until 12 weeks.
everyone hope to hear of soon

11 years ago

I had miscarriage last week never been so upset in all my life. Feel better now as we are slowly coming to terms with it. Had my hcg done and its dropped to 31, so we can start ttc soon hopefully.

Feel positive about getting pregnant again and will not let this get us down and will keep trying no matter what.

Ovu is around about now and af is due on xmas eve .

Hope your all well, hows everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Understand completely about the miscarriage stuff it's been 6 months and hubby and I are just now getting back in the swing of ttcing but I want my cycles back to 28 days before we really start trying for now we are using nfp to post pone conception.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo