Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I was 15 dpo when I got the first one and it was so faint I almost missed it. I retested at 16 and 17 dpo and the line is getting darker. I have a dr appt in the morning. I was 4 weeks and 1 day with this BFP which is the EARLIEST bfp I have gotten. With my other two children I was 5 weeks and 6 weeks. LOL

11 years ago

Hi everyone.

It is so nice to read success stories!!! congratulations everyone again!!!!!
i cannot wait for this bloody AF to be over so we can get back on the saddle so to speak!
i have today bought a clear blue ovulation kit to help pin point ovulation day. roll on CD6. Is there anything else i should do???
Novalunar123 - how are you? galaxy chocolate is my AF fix!

xxxx

11 years ago

Hi im about 8dpo i tested and it was bfn i know its prob to early but i had what i thought was implantation cramps sunday and seein that bfn it was heart breaking im not going to test again till friday af is due sat but do u guys think it is just to early and i could still be pregnant i dnt even have anymore tests at home so i dnt get tempted into using them

11 years ago

camdenkole you could be too early so hopefully you will get your end of week, hoping for you
i haver had alot of discharge the last 2 days, and with a a really faint tinge of pink to it? never had that before? hope its nothing bad? have anybody else had this before? been feeling very ill last couple of days nausea and fatigue finally got rid of my headache and then i get all these other problems! just want a break! still got positive ovu tests as well.
hows everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Hi Novalunar, my work colleague is pregnant and she is having really bad headaches. - may be a good sign for you??? you could have a baby bean??!!! fingers crossed for you.

xx

11 years ago

Hey all! I'm brand new here. I'm 8 DPO currently and don't know if I'm reading too far into my symptoms (I tend to symptom spot). Me and DH Bd on 7/21 around midnight and I Od on 7/24. It's very easy for me to tell when I do cause I get intense ovarian pain. Anyway so far I've had some crazy cramping since 4 DPO, pulling by my ovaries and occasionally below my belly button (kind of like I've been doing too many crunches). Monday I had a weird tickling feeling going on in my lower abdomen and I went to the bathroom and saw a PIN prick of red. Literally, that small. Went to the bathroom about 15/20 times yesterday and I hadn't even had a lot to drink. Today my urine is bright yellow and has a funny smell to it. Since 1 DPO my bbs have been INTENSELY hurting with stabbing pains and getting fuller. No change in my nipples, though. Had an intense surge of pain go through my lower abdomen on 6 DPO and I've been on an emotional roller coaster since like Saturday. Too early to test, though, AF isn't due til 8/8. AH I hate the waiting game!!! What do you ladies think about my symptoms?? I feel like I'm psyching myself out as always but I don't think I'm imagining this stuff!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

af hasnt arrived yet but imma wait to test until tomorrow or the next day if she doesnt arrive. i feel like im probably out of it for the month but i dont have any cramping or anything. no symptoms today except maybe just a lil nauseous. i really feel good. better than usual. its kinda weird how at peace i feel. gotta be a good sign. if not for this cycle then for the next. i feel good things to come ladies

User Image

11 years ago

still no af. no cramps. gotta pee every 45 min and havnt really drank anything. a nauseous but not nauseous feeling. happy to sad and back again in 15 minutes. weird huh.

User Image

11 years ago

really hope so bowbow was worried about the tingy pink in white discharge though. hope your good bowbow
firenze33 that sounds promising hun
babydestiny i feel the same really peaceful not so stressed what will be will be sorta thing, hope all us ladies will get our soon

11 years ago

DH and i bedded last night and (way tmi coming up) but there was a bloody discharge at the end of his #####!!!, i am on day 23 of cycle and have just checked a few sites and this is around about implantation time i am so nervous right now as whether it is or something else? i do have very sore boobs, and have been in a mood all day!
i am regular as clockwork always 28 days other than the last 2 months i have been 31 days, i don't know what to think? never ever had this before in my entire life? anybody else have this before? ahhh i am a wreck right now!!! hope everyones good?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo