Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I'm starting to get worried about the soy I took. I usually have a short cycle (22-28) with fainlt lines showing up on my opks shortly after AF stops. WELL...this month I tried soy isoflavones and now I'm not seeing any faint line at all on my opks.

Please help! I'm now on CD9 and haven't seen a thing.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you and good luck all

<a href=

11 years ago

jpiper - I would just keep testing, maybe you have yet to have a LH surge yet????

serenity - I am taking YourLife Multi prenatal vitamins. I was taking them religiously for a long time, but realized I kept getting an upset stomach b/c I wasn't eating with them. I stopped taking them for a couple months and am back on them.

11 years ago

Hi all, nice to see this forum, feel so alone at the moment, well for the past fewmonths....i have had two miscarriages since nov, 11 weeks and 9 weeks,no children, desperately want a baby, i am turning a bit ocd with it, all my friends are either pregnant or have kids, starting to resent them, cant talk to them anymore, i am changing as a person because of it all. Think i dont ovulate anymore because i have a cyst on my right ovary. Have a detailed scan this wed to see what it is. Last pregnancy before i mscarried, it measured 5cm, if its the same or has grown i wil have o get it removed. This was not part of my plan, the last year has been 100% awful. i have put on weight, just depressed from all the shit. So, i am on cycle day 13 of a 28-35 day cycle. I am having sex almost every day. My poor husband doesnt know what to think, its affecting him big time. It would be nice to talk to you or get some advice......

11 years ago

Hi Girls! I'd love to join in and see some of us get a BFP in July! I'm not out yet for June though - I'm on CD 23 and fighting the urge to POAS. I'l probably cave tomorrow morning but I'm not hopeful as we only managed one BD in the window this time around. I did have what could have been implantation bleeding though, my boobs are super swollen and sore, and I am already bloated. Having crazy dreams too (has anyone heard of that as a pregnancy symptom?!). Next month I'll try OPK again, though I have a pretty good idea with CM, ovulation pain etc.

dtc2012 - I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. I know it's hard when it seems like everyone around is falling pregnant without even trying (or wanting to be preg.). It truly sucks. Can you try taking up an activity to help take your mind off baby-making a bit? Like yoga - maybe it would help you relax a bit? I'm sorry you've miscarried, but maybe try to look at it as a sign of possible fertility - at least you can GET pregnant. Now you just need one to stick. I'm sure it will happen with time.

As for about me, we've been trying for nearly 2 years. Nothing. I've been tested and everything looks fine. My DH's swimmers are not the greatest, but the doc said we should still be ok. We are older, and if nothing happens in the next couple years, we are going to throw in the towel and give up. I've taken some time off work now, trying to relax, and focus on being healthy and making a baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks northernbabydream!

Think i might take up yoga or something, i have been baking mad for the last 3 months.....thats why i have put on so much weight but it is very therapeutic, no time to think, just hope whatever i am baking comes out perfect! the jealousy is eating me up though, its so hard to keep it together, i get so angry, i have to keep it to mself though cause my poor husband is upset too, he knows i am falling apart inside! He knows i am after completely chaniging as a person, going from a bubbly person with so many friends around me to me, barely wanting to leave the house.......

I know all about POAS, super swollen boobs are good, that was my first sign of the frst preg, happened really quickly, like a week before positive test, bloatedness is a good sign too,felt that almost straight away too!!! Not sure about the dreams hun.....think it is a sign, read it on a few forums and websites!!! Let me know how it goes if you decide to poas tom......fingers crossed for you, ill say a prayer for you tonight...even though it is a bit early to test but sure what the hell, go for it tom! Do you have any cramps??

Dont give up x

11 years ago

I know all about feeling alone! But its been great talking to everyone here. I haven't told anyone outside of my work friends about ttc. My mom thinks I should wait b/c I have 4 stepkids and a good friend of mine might not be able to conceive, so it's been very difficult to not share with my friends. Those I do share with, I feel like I talk too much about it and I hate to put that stress on them.
What's really awful are the mood swings and the emotions that I feel are affecting my DH. But he has been great through all of this!

I've heard that vivid dreams could be a dream. I had them the last cycle, although my dreams are usually vivid, these seemed way different. For some reason, I keep waiting for sore boobs hoping that's a sign since all my friends have said that happened to them. Last month when I had sore nipples I was thinking I could be preggo, but I think it was just my new bra.

Baby dust to all and we will get our BFPs soon enough!

11 years ago

Thanks dtc! I actually went ahead and tested today - I couldn't wait. BFN. I'm going to try not to think about it now until next weekend. It's encouraging though to hear that vivid dreams might mean something! But this wouldn't be the first time my body has played tricks with me. And I actually have more energy than normal, so I'm thinking a BFP is pretty unlikely. I drive myself crazy...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone -

I identify so much with different things you are ALL saying! Thank you so much for being here - listening to what you all are going through, listening, exchanging ideas and giving advice are helping to keep me out of the loony bin!

My DH is doing well with me losing my mind, I think...I hope. At first he would call me out on fertile time and being so "in the mood" - knowing full well what was going on. Now, he's learning more about how difficult this actually is and he seems to be taking timing and my cycles more seriously.

I've definitely gone through the anger, confusion, feeling hopeless, feeling hopeful...seems like I'm on repeat through these emotions each month. I have to keep hope - so I want to encourage all of you to have hope and faith this will happen.

And BTW - if I don't get a BFP this cycle - please remind me of what I just typed and be there for me!

11 years ago • Post starter

I wonder how much intuition plays into this? Meaning, in the months I've been ttc, I never felt like I was pregnant. I hoped and wanted, but never really felt I truly was...maybe I won't even when I am...just a thought.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo