Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I'm out . just arrived and is angrier than normal. Ugh, oh well. Time to start over

Any updates louiscie? Hoping you have better luck than I did this month!!!

User Image

11 years ago

so sorry charlotte17 for a may baby for you hun
is so cruel its the symptoms and waiting leading up to it kills me, my nerves are all over the place!
we are going to try preseed again this month we did have it a few months back but we kinda used at the wrong times as i wasn't using ovulation tests. give anything a try to help with ttc!!
how are things louisecie?

11 years ago

Well ladies AF is well and truly here and very cranky. Oh well I think it was just stress :(
here is hoping this cycle :) let's hope we all get out BFP this time :)

11 years ago

Thanks Nova! A May or June baby would be perfect for my work schedule so I'm trying to stay positive and think that God has perfect timing with these things. Would love to get a BFP in the next two months. Good luck to you too! Hoping we all get soon!

Louiscie sorry showed up! I'm CD2 today so at least we're close! Cycle buddies

this cycle ladies!!!

User Image

11 years ago

so sorry louisecie, blast this !!! shes taken us all!!!
come on may/june babies!!!

11 years ago

allright ladies anyone have any tips on using OPK? This will Be my first of using them.

Also i was thinking about using Conceive Plus lubricant any thoughts on this has anyone else used it? I was reading that it is the only one the actually increases fertility chances. It seems that Pre Seed does not harm sperm, but thats it, its just sperm friendly. whereas conceive plus actualy contains stuff that increases its life span and mimmics cervical mucous.
I found this all very interesting anyone using either product? I was just wondering if it was worth it or if it was all a bit of a scam.

Anyone else using any tips or tricks ?? I was just thinking mabey we could share fertility and conception tips and tricks.

11 years ago

We have used preseed but we used it at the wrong time of the cycle we were newbies at ttc!
i was thinking of getting it this cycle but now you have said about conceive plus then i am def gonna try that, preseed was really good to use and easy and have read so many success stories.
i am using royal jelly tablets as it suppose to help make your eggs healthy and and larger also and pregnacare conceive vitamins his/hers.
stopped drinking caffeine even decaf as theres alot of chemicals during the process to make it decaf, miss it soooo much though love my coffee especially starbucks but will hopefully be worth it and have been eating so much fruit and veg 2 litres of water a day have done this for years though. pheww think thats all never knew there could be so much involved to ttc when we started, heres hoping for a may baby

11 years ago

oops missed one we have used the saliva monitor thingy gave up on that the first month we bought it, i do think there are some items on the market that are just scamming people who are desperate at ttc and know they will try anything and pay anything, i was one of those suckers live and learn!
i do have a fertility drink also,
carrot, beetroot, and cucumber blend and drink 2 pints a day it isn't very nice though, its best for cleaning and alkalizing the kidneys, sexual organs and sexual glands. Tbh i did drink it for a couple of days but it did make me feel a bit sick after a while. so instead of drinking them i now eat them which is far better.
And i take evening primrose oil 3 tablets a day to improve cm. I really hope thats it
look forward to hearing everyone elses tips

11 years ago

Well I'm very new to ttc so don't really use much. I Take prenatal vitamins with folic acid as not only does it prevent nurotube defects it also increases fertility. Some studies have even shown that it can increase chances of twins. I was using the calander method but starting on OPK this month.
Um we BD every day that is a fertile day and sometimes more than once. And then I put pillows under my bottom and knees to chest to tilt the pelvis. But that's it.
Thinking I might start on the evening primrose oil though as that is supposed to help with PMS as well :) and it's good for your skin helps you sleep it's just a good all round vitamin. I did not know it helped with fertility though so that's news to me :)

Sorry I can't really add much but I'm glad I could share about the conceive plus lube :)

11 years ago

With OPKs I like the ones with the lines rather than the ones with the smilie faces. As your LH level increases (right before O), the line will appear darker so if you test consistently, you'll see the line start to get darker and you'll have a better idea of when your O day is. I've been told it's important to BD the 5 days leading up to your O day and then the day of. I've also heard it can be important to BD the day after the test suggests that you've O'ed just in case you actually released the egg later than the test indicated.

Oh! And I've been told that FMU is actually not best for OPKs even though its recommended for HPTs. Supposedly it's most common for a woman's LH increase to begin in the morning so FMU might not pick it up and then when you test again the next morning you may have missed it. Everything I've read says to test in the afternoon.

I hope our future little ones appreciate how much we want them and what we're willing to go through to have them!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo