Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Wow, congrats veebles and ChooChi!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks bowbow i am in the exact same boat as you nobody else knows we are trying either and it is hard not talking about it as it is on your mind so much, do love this site to vent out and see so many bfp, congrats to veeble and choochi73 so happy for you ladies great to see so many its inspiring and gives hope to those who are still ttc to both xxxx

11 years ago

hello everyone.

i have not tested yet, but think that girly time is right around the corner. i woke up this month with back ache and slight stomach ache, which i normally get before my period!
i will keep you posted. i feel so down, i really thought that this month would be the month.

how is everyone else??

xxx

11 years ago

Congrats on the bfps! I'm out for July. Won't ovulate until very end of the month.

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies I posted on here a few weeks ago that I got my which I did and it was wonderful while it lasted in expectantly before I could get to my first prenatal visit I miscarried at 6 weeks just got it confirmed today by my obgyn I miss my little bean but he or she wi always be my beautiful angel baby. Mommy and daddy love and miss you greatly. Best of luck all the other big fat positives hope you all have a wonderful 9 months and a life time of joy.

<a href=

11 years ago

oh serentity,
i sooo very sorry,
sweet dreams heaven baby xx

11 years ago

serenity i am so so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you .

11 years ago

I am so sorry NOVALUNAR123. i cannot imagine what you are going through. xx

i am out this month. AF is late but i did a test this morning and it was a BFN!!!

xx

11 years ago

I am so sorry NOVALUNAR123. i cannot imagine what you are going through. xx

i am out this month. AF is late but i did a test this morning and it was a BFN!!!

xx

11 years ago

Hello ladies and congrats on ur bfps heres to a happy healthy nine months!!! Im hopping for a bfp this month,i am 1dpo and very excited. I have two amazing little boys and me and my bf are hoping to add another this month. I plan on bedding tonight again and tommarow to cover all my bases but i do hope i get my bfp if not i got a bottle of soy and im going to try it for the first time next cycle. I have heard a lot of good thing about it and i love this website and to have some women to talk to who are in the same boat. My bf doesnt mine me charting or using opks but he doesnt wanna know anything unless i get a bfp so having you women is great. I feel a little crampy which is a little weird for me. I do get strong ovulation cramps but it usualy only last one day. This has been day three of the cramping anyone else experiance this? Because i get strong ov cramps it has not been that hard for me to concieve my last two boys. One took two months and the other we got the first month of trying so im hoping ill get lucky this time also. Well heres to alot more bfps comming soon. Sticky baby dust to all! An lets keep each other updated:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo