Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on the ladies!!!

I'm currently on 6DPO and I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy from the wait. Although I loved jpiper to just keep BD'ing because it will make the time go faster... so freaking true! I'm just waiting for the hubby to get sick of it... ok let's be honest that won't happen. ha! I need to figure out a hobby though (in addition to BD'ing) because I'm getting supper anxious!

Good luck ladies who are waiting for either AF or are within their 2WWs!

-- just hoping for my stork :-)

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

wow there seems to be a flurry of on here, sorry missed serenity and jpiper both, bet your all super excited!!! ladies that more will follow.

11 years ago

Thank you we are it's so surreal sometimes to think there is another human in me growing and it's apart of me and hubby .

<a href=

11 years ago

Wow, serenity too! Congratulations!

*fingers crossed for the rest of us*

My tww is just starting...my strategy this month is to do my best to ignore it. We'll see how long that lasts... ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Yay everyone with !

I am 11 DPO and my HPT was negative tonight...oh well....maybe too early.

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the sweet words - all is going well so far.

Have had 2 blood tests now, 1st at 11 DPO = 87 and 2nd at 13 DPO = 182, so from what we're hearing it's all good with trend in number going up! Go baby go!

BBS not sore barely at all yesterday and this morning, so now I'm agonizing over that. Hope it's ok. Can't wait to have our first US. You TTC like a maniac and then the wait to hear a heartbeat, see the baby is like walking on nails.

I hope this month is going well for all of you - TTC, TWW or waiting for US - keep your head up and keep BD'ing!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone. I am 32 and my husband is also 32. We have been together for almost 12 years. We live in the UK.

I naively believed that getting pregnant would be easy. Friends and family have conceived almost straight away, without difficulty. We have now been trying for the past 7 months. My cycle has always been "spot on" but ever since we have been trying it is all over the place. Any reasons why?

It is so frustrating.

Good luck to all those trying. Pregnancy dust is on its way to you. xxx

11 years ago

Congratulations to the lovely ladies with BFP!!

I am on CD2 today, we'll see if get a BFP by the end of this month. Its so encouraging to see success stories! Best of luck to the rest of us!

11 years ago

WOW! I've been out of town with no Internet access and look at all the fantastic news I missed.

Congrats on the BFPs. That is wonderful. Welcome new ladies.

AFM, just waiting. Day 10 po and cd30. I have a day or two or three before af could arrive, but might test soon anyway.

Still out of town, but somewhere different this week. Must go and visit, but wanted to check in.

User Image

11 years ago

ladies on your sending oodles of
i'm now 15dpo and got a faint on frer this morning keeping .
dont want to get my hopes up so will wait till friday when is schedule to rear her ugly head to test again

keep positive ladies, i can feel there will be lots more before the month is out

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo