Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 351 Replies | Last Page

im currently cycle day 10 this will be my dh and i second cycle of TTC

User Image

<a href=

11 years ago

Good luck Serenity5182012

Are you charting or using opks?

I hope you get your BFP soon! Keep us updated!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am charting my bbt every morning and also am checking my cervical mucus. As well I was so anxious last month I used 2 test in a 3 day window and my hubby laughed at me about it because test Arnt cheap so we have one left I want to use opk but hubby doesn't want to he wants to do things naturally if it happens it happens. Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

Quick update: today will be 4th day of soy - did 80mg CD 3-4 and now doing 120mg 5-7. Have not had any ill side effects (fingers crossed that lasts) except lots of hope!

How are you all doing? Any updates?

Going strong for July BFP!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

That's good glad you haven't had any ill side effects . That's always a good thing. Hoping for my July hope all is well girls!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Glad to hear everything is going well
I am CD 8 today.. so not much happening yet.. just waiting to ovulate!

xx
&

Me - 21 in July DH - 22 Married for 1 year and 4 months Been together for 6 years and 4 months TTC for 6 months User Image

11 years ago

supposed to be ovulating, had some pains around left ovary yesterday. high open cervix and loads of EWCM but OPKs are negative so dunno what's going on. Had my 21 day progesterone test and get another next week so the doctors will know if I do ovulate or not. Frustrating

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

I'm set tovulate the 19th but I swear I'm going to ovulate early been having ovarian pain and mild cramps since this morning no positive cervical mucus though not yet at least.. I'm cycle day 14 rigt now I believe I can never get my ticker I created to show up on my post on here.

<a href=

11 years ago

I also have happy thoughts of a positive in July :)

My husband and I have been not preventing for 2.5 months now, and since my cycles vary from 29-35 days long, I have no idea when I ovulate, and to be honest, I was doing my best not to get all technical at first and just let whatever happens happen. We have been "having fun" a lot more often this cycle, and I have been paying attention to my CF too, and also the whole "lunar fertility" thing, where you're most fertile when the moon is the same angle to the sun as it was the day you were born. The site I use (for demo purposes only) is: http://astroelite.com/cgi-bin/dispatch.exe?rep=FERT

My DH is 28, and I am 26, turning 27 in September. We have been married since this past October, together for 6.5 years. This is a first child for both of us, and we are very excited and a little freaked out too (though that is mostly me).

11 years ago

Hi all! I won't bore you with my story, you can read it on my page. But this my 10th cycle and I am really hoping for a March baby so I can share my birthday. I am on CD5 and AF is slowing down.

I am going to try daily OPKs this month and I was toying with the idea of trying Preseed, but I usually have really good EWCM. I am also trying the Egg Meets Sperm Plan (you can google it to see what it's about).

Honestly, I can say that me and the DH haven't really BDed as much as we could during my fertile cycle, so I'm going to try to really shoot for every other day this month from CD 10 to after O.

I am even contemplating buying one of those sperm tests for DH since we haven't been trying a year and have no medical conditions, so we figure a dr won't see us and frankly we dont want to see a dr yet anyway.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo