Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I'm too scared to do a test cannina. i really, really want too but i can't pick up the courage to do it. i don't want to look down and see 1 little line. I cannot believe that for 12 years we have been so careful not to get pregnant and now we bloody want too, we can't.

I hope you have a fab Bastille day and i really hope that you have two little lines. A double celebration.

Good luck and baby dust ChooChi73 and thanks for the kind words veebles; i hope that your feeling is right.

x

11 years ago

Any news anyone????

xxx

11 years ago

No BFP yet but saw EWCM today at 8dpo! Hope it's a good sign. You?

11 years ago

hi cannina,

i haven't tested yet, i'm too scared. i may do it sometime next week though. i will pluck up the courage!!

i haven't had EWCM, but i had some kinda watery mucas today.not much to be fair. sorry if that is too much detail. i'm scrutinizing every twinge and cramp. it's driving me potty.

this site helps. no one knows that we are trying, so it is good to off load on here.

keep me posted and again good luck!!!

11 years ago

hi cannina,

i haven't tested yet, i'm too scared. i may do it sometime next week though. i will pluck up the courage!!

i haven't had EWCM, but i had some kinda watery mucas today.not much to be fair. sorry if that is too much detail. i'm scrutinizing every twinge and cramp. it's driving me potty.

this site helps. no one knows that we are trying, so it is good to off load on here.

keep me posted and again good luck!!!

11 years ago

I am out ladies my AF arrived second day of my holiday was so upset, but gonna press on and try my hardest ever this month and hope for a .
to all who have had a so happy for you all cant imagine what it must feel like, must be amazing! good luck and a

11 years ago

sorry to hear that novalunar123. i was really upset last month. i am sending you lots of baby dust. xx

11 years ago

Did you test yet bowbow?

11 years ago

well today is official two beautiful strong lines this morning

Good luck ladies,

I have registered with sister site but will be popping back to keep upto date with you all,

11 years ago

Got my yesterday at 15 dpo . Two very strong lines. So excited for the next 9 months.

to everyone!!! Hoping for your

User Image  BabyFruit Ticker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo