Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys this is my first mont of activly ttc. I'm 24 years old trying for first baby. to all the this month so far. Its nice to find somewhere to talk about this stuff as it not really a concersation one has with friends.
Im 12 dpo and had today but maby its to early . I will retest every day untill fingers crossed for

If no luck this month then will start on OPK and see how that goes . how is every one else going this cycle ?

and to all and fingers crossed for our

11 years ago

this is crazy still no af. and still no bfp. the only thing that i can think is that maybe i ovulated later than i thought. on the 23 through the 27 while bding i had a wet feeling like i never had before. even the dh felt it and comented on it. (he really liked it.) i mean it was like there was a water hose in there. i am thinking maybe i ovulated on that day? as long as af doesnt show i am still hopefull. last af was on july 5

User Image

11 years ago

Hi louisecie this has been a awesome site as i haven't told anybody that we are ttc, so to chat and have tips from such fab ladies has been amazing!!hope you get your
babydestiny i am so hoping for you when is or was your af due?
well i went to the bathroom last night and wiped and there was browny pink discharge, i am so nervous, never had this before and when i went to bed i had to wear a sports bra to hold my breasts as they were so painful! i was in agony had funny feeling lower abdomen! so scared i dont want to jinx anything! come on!

11 years ago

How exciting Novalunar!!! you must be!!! when are you going to test??? i am so excited for you!!

welcome louisecie!! i can only repeat what novarlunar said. fabulous site and fabulous people!!

xxxxx

11 years ago

How exciting Novalunar!!! you must be!!! when are you going to test??? i am so excited for you!!

welcome louisecie!! i can only repeat what novarlunar said. fabulous site and fabulous people!!

babydestiny. fingers crossed!!

xxxxx

11 years ago

thanks bowbow , i am so nervous and so don't wanna jinx it by thinking too much will wait to test after af date which is next wk either tuesday or thursday as my periods have been irregular last 2 cycles which is a royal pain in the butt
I am trying my damndest to stay extremely mellow and calm about it all how are you doiing bowbow?
SENDING HUGS

11 years ago

thanks for all the warm welcoms.
well 13 dpo
Its weird because usually before AF i get very sore breasts, but this month nothing. AF is due sunday/monday. i have been super tired and eating sooo much and i have actually gained weight. all week i have had weird kind of sharp cramps in my lower abdo i was so sure that it was implantation cramping. But now today it seems to have stopped.
Oh well i guess i will not count my self out untill AF shows her ugly head.

11 years ago

louisecie how are things now with your symptoms? did you do bbt? if so is there any change? as that might help you out, awww i hate the symptom game
I still have cramping, sore boobs havn't had any more discharge, back ache ,and high temp
hows everyone doing?
hope we all get our soon!!

11 years ago

Hi guys

well Im 14 DPO no AF yet but sometimes it comes late i have had Twice today i could not resist testing in the afternoon as i read some people get their BFP then. Trying to stay positive as some people dont get a BFP untill a few days overdue.

NOVALUNAR123 My symptoms contiue i now have sore breasts too, Im so moody my poor OH does not know what to do . Im still getting like an occasional pinching feeling in my lower abdo and im so bloated. I dont do BBT as i work shift work and i thought it had to be same time every day on waking. That is no good for me as sometimes im awake at 5am and sometimes only going to sleep at 8am from my night shift.

so the waiting game contiues im now getting line eye from POAS so much lol. will contiue to POAS every day though

how is everyone else feeling ????

11 years ago

louisecie i am so hoping for you, sounds promising!!!
hate waiting i am so impatient!! only a few days left though!!! i always cave and do tests early! some people don't get a bfp until they are over 20 dpo!! so everyone different!
like you said lets keep positve!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo