Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I think I O'd on the 25th (got a +OPK at 8 PM on the 24th). We BDed on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th. It's hard for us to BD daily because of my DH's work schedule so being able to BD 6 days in a row took some work and planning. I honestly can't remember the last time that happened... We definitely won't be able to pull that off every single month so I'm hoping we get a BFP soon.

Really hoping for for all of us this month! for a May baby!

User Image

11 years ago

There was an interesting article i read in the paper about how men being overweight tend to lead to lazy sperm causing infertility, well i did get my dh to check his weight and used a weight and height guideline and hes 6ft and checked his weight and he is overweight !! he eats a healthy diet ok a few slips here and there snacking on crisps on the weekend but doesn't look overweight, so a diet and hitting the treadmill is in plan for dh he aint happy, but hes willing to give anything a shot to help
I dont feel like anything is happening this month had no symptoms apart from really sore breasts couple of days ago but they are not so bad now, i am taking a chilled approached i have only used bbt twice and ovu tested a few days.hope everyone is good? bowbow hope you have a fab holiday hun

11 years ago

Thanks Novalunar! i broke up from work today, hurrah!!! 2 weeks off! just need to get packed now! i feel better a lot better this week. i have hit the gym everyday this week after work.

xx

11 years ago

hows everyone doing? i have af due around the 5th still dont really feel anything this month got sore boobs but it comes and go's, been very relaxed this month, hardly no temping or ovu testing i just feel very calm which is very rare for me at this point

11 years ago

Got AF on the 4th, so i was early, i am never ever early first time for me. was expecting so i wasn't surprised , oh well onto round 9 of ttc going to try menstrual cups this month,give anything a go to get
hows everyone doing?

11 years ago

Hello everyone. first day back at work and as expected it dragged. good holiday though. hubby and i BD alot. surely this month has to be the month. i am now 10dpo! i will keep you guys posted.

i hope cycle 9 is successful novalunar. i too am on cycle 9. i have never heard of menstrual cups. what are they??

xx

11 years ago

glad you had a good holiday bowbow
i am 1dpo and femme cups (not menstual cups my bad ) are used when you have your period, you insert them and its like a rubbery flexible cup, but alot of women have used them to keep sperm from leaking out and have got a bfp so worth a try

11 years ago

Hi novalunar. I am 12dpo and have really bad stomach ache. I hate two week waits. Xx

11 years ago

hello,how is everyone getting on??? i am 17dpo but i think AF is on its way - stomach ache!!
xx

11 years ago

Hello

I am pregnant! 5 weeks. i cant believe it. i am so happy!!
xx

how is everyone else??
xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo