Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@purplesummer1205. Thank you! I am still in shock as you can tell by my previous response that I am scared shitless (sorry) but I am being honest. I am sure everyone feels like that at one point or another. Last time I found out I was pregnant, I was really happy. I don't even know when I should tell my husband. I will continue to test throughout the weekend if AF hasn't shown by then and then I will just book a doctors appointment for Monday and I can go without him knowing. But eventually he will figure it out and will start asking questions before Monday rolls around. w

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I love seeing all these BFP's rolling in even if you ladies are a bit ahead of me ;-)

@beaut1ful38 I'm on CD16. DH and I were going to try the Shettles method for a girl this cycle even though the thought of "missing" a BD on O day kinda scares me. haha Welllllll, pretty sure I O'd early this cycle for the first time since AF returned last January. lol So as it turns out, we got a BD in 2 days before O and the day before O. I'm pretty sure my O day is today so eeek! I'm not being strict about temping this cycle but have done it the past day or two just to see which day ends up being O day. No temp rise yet but I expect one tomorrow morning. Here's to a calm, and easy TWW (yeah, right.)

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Good luck and hope you and hubby catch the egg and you get a girl. Will this be your first baby?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - Congrats!!

Sheriskers- Check out the Babydust Method. It's a book and breaks down shettles method, but also how it went wrong. There's a facebook group for it as well. We are swaying Girl this time.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm getting cozy in this corner. Quick reply as I am work atm.i have received some encouragement from a few ladies and i appreciate it so much. Af showed her face yesterday morning. I am sad but will embrace it hopefully we will all have our Christmas bfp!! Baby and FX for all of us.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@katyfootballmamma. So sorry to hear that AF caught up with you. I think next cycle will be the one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies..if you don't mind I will just be lurking and praying for your BFP's

User Image

6 years ago

dragonfly- OMG at first i didnt , but then enlarged and i see a line. No more spotting? Your temp is still high i see! Sticky vibes. Do you plan on testing tonight or tomorrow morning again?

purplesummer- How are you doing? still in shock?? Did you test again?

katyfootballmomma- So sorry to hear AF showed. The weather is changing and usually you see a baby boom this time of year, due to cuddle weather LOL. just an encouragement.

AFM, i think waiting to ovulate is hard to LOL just like the TWW, this is dragging on and on.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I tested this norning and don't see any lines. I am hoping that tge test yesterday wasn't a evap and my temp is still elevated. Not sure what to think. Buy better tests?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- Yes try a FRER as they detect days before AF, have you ever been past 28 days? Your temp is elevated has to mean something right. have you every been 30-32 days?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo