Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Inzee81. Welcome aboard. Hope the injections works for you. I would wait till the weekend to test that way it will save you the test and seeing that BFN.

Pearl_325. I hope this is your month and you don't need to see the gyne. Your not out till AF shows.

CD11 for me and not much to report here. Sending sticky vibes and baby dust for those testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

lnzee81- Welcome!! i am not to familiar with the injections and IUI, but baby dust, sticky vibes to you!!

dragonfly- Did you test opk today? are you doing afternoon? i read that if test says FMU that it is best to do @ 10am let the LH build up. i will see if i can find the link again.

pearl325-dont get discourage yet. it is still early and i hope and pray you get your BFP on thanksgiving.

AFM, Nothing much to report here today for myself.

6 years ago

Dragonfly-If first morning urine is used with the test, the first day of the LH surge may not be detected. The best time to collect the urine is between 10:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M.. Always try to collect it at about the same time each day.
Ovulation Predictor Kit Questions and Answers | Early-Pregnancy ...

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I have been testing at 4:00pm when I get home from work. Is that too late to test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I know you're right behind me...how are you feeling?

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies hope its okay to join im currently in my tww last period was 27oct however i was a week late usual cd is 25/26 however i came on on cd 33last month wich has left me a tad if not alot confused lol! I am currently on CD26 with no symptoms of either period or pregnancy..may i add i gave birth on the 26th of june this year! Any advice or anyone better at math than me when would i be due on now will i always be a week late now or just let mother natrure sort her buissness out lol x

6 years ago

dragonfly- that is a great time. i tested @ 11am and then @ 3pm or if not @5-6pm, those were usually around my fertile time. As i am noticing more of my line change now.

pearl325- i ovulated late this cycle CD22, instead of CD18 so i am now in my TWW, think i am 2- 3dpo today

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery Welcome! my last period was Oct 28th so we are almost in the exact same place! Congrats on your first little one :) im hoping to have back to back pregnancies as well but im still trying for my first. As far as your late period i believe that you will get back on track. Every once in a great while my body gets crazy like that too and then it just sorts itself out and goes back to normal. I'm not sure if you were asking when you would be due if you were pregnant right now? If so i believe for you it would be Aug 4th because mine is Aug 5th. Good luck!!

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 ok keep me posted on how you feel as you go along!
Baby dust to you!

User Image

6 years ago

@ Inzee81 - Welcome! I would wait until the weekend to test like dragonfly said. Do you know how long it takes the trigger to get out of your system? Did the OBGYN suggest a good time to start testing? I'm unfamiliar with the trigger shot so I'd go by whatever they say. I always like to wait and let my period give me the negative before I test, but that's just me!

@ MidnightMystery - Welcome as well! This group is here for you to jump in on so join the discussion . I joined just last week and it's my first time posting on any forum. It's nice to have other women in the same stages of life talking about all this ttc business in the same place! After you have a baby I know it is common for menstrual cycles and hormones to change. I would wait and let your hormones sort themselves out. Your cycle will most likely not be the same now. Have you figured out when you ovulate? That would help you determine how long your cycles are going to be now. Good luck!

I got my OPKs yesterday evening but since my cycle is 31 days long it told me not to start testing until CD 9 I believe.. or 10! I think I will try tomorrow. It also said to use FMU but from what beaut1ful38 says and what I've found online I'm going to wait and test after work in the evening. Thanksgiving might screw up my testing because of traveling but I'll try and fit it in!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo