Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Pearl_325 Hey! I think it was you i was tlaking to a while back - i remember someone having their due date (if positive this month) at the end of august.

I'm on CD 12 - starting today i will be BD every other day until I get a positive OPK, followed with 2 or 3 days in a row. I did my first OPK yesterday afternoon and there was a line but very faded so it's definitely negative. According to my apps i should be ovulating around the 9th or 10th.

Will you be using the OPK?

And hi to the other ladies - i'm at the opposite end of the cycle than you all - hoping for BFP's :) :)

User image

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 not sure! I have an appt tomorrow to get checked out and if all goes well with me and we don't conceive this month then it will be his turn to get checked out! Would he just call his regular doctor about having that done? I've never looked into it. Are you trying for your first still then?

The only other thing about the preseed and MC is it's hard to tell if there is correlation between the 2 since MC are so common in early pregnancy. Thats the only thing that makes me think why not use it? I could MC either way but at least I might have a shot at the BFP earlier on then waiting for months on end and it still might end in a MC. ugh. this process is so fun isnt it? LOL Can't wait to just be pregnant and past my 1st trimester with a healthy baby!

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly The reason why It could be the plug is because when bits of min? was coming away it had a Green tinge to It (had no infection) :) and yep not everyone can feel It i didnt have any spotting either in fact no symptoms at all xx

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 ive been using it every time we BD which is every other day. I actually really enjoy it! I think it has enhanced feelings if you know what i mean! lol but also im not 100% sure when I O or my exact fertile window because i dont do OPK's or temping so I just use it each time

User Image

6 years ago

I'm questioning Pre-see too. I don't insert it too much on the inside, just on the outside a lube. I hope that would be alright.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@mir777 yay! yes I remember you saying you were the same CD as me! I think I may O earlier than you but im not sure. I don't use OPK's or anything because I stress too much already so i just BD and hope for the best lol. We need to check in with each other once we enter the dreaded TWW!

User Image

6 years ago

pearl325- that's what i was doing bc i couldnt tell if i was inserting right or not and like Dragonfly said i was also doing outside kind of bc i was not sure the outcome of it, yes i agree very "wonderful feeling" on both ends LOL.
Could someone shine some light on ther thoughts of how they do it? do you think fertile window you should use everyday??

6 years ago

pearl - let's do that! And i have to agree with not using the OPK - i feel like I stressed a little last month when using them - but a coworker just found out she is pregnant and had a bunch of them and gave them to me so i will use them this month. Let's check back in with each other in the TWW. Good luck!

User image

6 years ago

@mir777 Thanks and good luck to you too! we will definitely check back in :)

@Beaut1ful I'd like to know how often others have used ti also. As far as "where" I use it, I only insert it and I dont use it externally. I insert it in just a few inches and then try and wait at least 5 minutes before BD. I also only use 2-3ml and not the whole tube and for me this seems to be just the right amount

User Image

6 years ago

Update: Well AF has shown up! Spoke to soon. Heartbroken but I felt it this morning.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo