Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Anyone want some good info about cm and fertile window Take a look at the "Billing Method" online xx

6 years ago

Hi Midnight - If you have only had 3 cycles since you gave birth it's possible that your cycle is still trying to re-establish itself. I have a 26 day cycle (can vary by a day from time to time), but I always have a 13 day luteal phase. Have you considered using opk's to help you out? It might be the best option if your cycle is erratic at the moment (you can get cheapies online - like 40-50 of them for $30). Stress will also inhibit or slow down ovulation. Our bodies tend to shut down reproductive hormones when we are really stressed because it's a non-essential system for us to continue living. Also, from an evolutionary perspective, the likelihood of having a health pregnancy and baby is really reduced in very stressful situations. So I would really focus on being as healthy and stress free as possible.

6 years ago

Thankyou TWWTOOLONG ,for the informative Information!
I have had 5cycles my periods returned to normal the 1st two where like the pre pregnancy periods Just these last few that have been irratic. I have been thinking opks would be my best route to Take along with a check up with my GP Just to ensure i havent Got any cysts present as i have had some issues in the past. It very well could be my cycles regulating im hoping thats the Case. Im also thinking i should do a hpt to make sure im not pregnant as the last flows have been very light in colour and in consistency the Blood was mixed wich to me now looked like fertile mucus as It was stretchy on cd4-5 and i stopped bleeding the same Time bit odd for me. If ive ovulated already this could be my month due to my breast being harder wich never happens to me xx ive de stressed Got my herbal teas and practise meditation, Got my Lil ones who keep me smiling nd me n my OH have sorted our problems so were closer than ever. Thankyou so much for being supportive this website deserves a medal !x

6 years ago

Morning ladies. So, my temp dropped slightly to 98.3 from previous 98.6. I took two HPT test this morning and not even a hint of a line came up. I slept restlessly all night and dreamt of a pregnancy test and showing two lines. Was a little bummed but then I remember twwtoolong's comment. But you would think FR 6 days sooner would bring up some sort of a line. I know I am not out till AF shows but I am just feeling a little bummed.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone close to testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey dragonfly,

Usually early detection test do show some sort of line but your Right your not out until the witch shows up, you May have ovulated later than you thought Or your hcg has not built up enough for detection, Have you checked your cervical position? You Said AF due saturday didnt you have you any AF symptoms. Sorry your feeling this way all this tcc does Take a toll on us.x

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. I am trying to refrain from doing a cervix check as that is the bulk of my anxiety as I don't know if it is open or closed. Lost my appetite this morning, got the chills, nose running a bit and some minor cramping. Glad this is my last day of work till the new year and I would rather be home in case AF shows up. It does take a toll on us.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - If AF doesn't show up for you tomorrow I'd test again on Sunday or Monday. With your short leutal phase missing your period is probably one of the biggest pregnancy symptoms you could have. I think refraining from checking your cervix is a great idea. Keep the anxiety away. Keep us posted hun and think that you are on holiday starting at the end of work for you today!

@twwtoolong - Good to see you check in! Sounds like we are in the same boat with everything just feeling normal. Is it an HCG blood test that you have scheduled for the 14th?

@Penny1366 - Welcome to our group! Did you try testing again today?

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes, holidays start in 7.5 hours . That's what concerns me with my short luteal phase that there isn't enough time for the egg to stay attached. I will keep you ladies posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly okay yeah might be a better idea not to check the cervix if that isnt easy on your anxiety, i temember checking before i tested with my son and It was low and hard like AF and i Got a pos so not the best indicator. Yay bet you cant wait for the Day to be over atleast work can keep you busy to Help Take your mind of things. This is so Time consuming isnt It. I agree with flamingogirl if AF a no show tomorrow your in with a good Chance.x

6 years ago

Also ive done some research on the short luetal phase as mine is short Too and apparently Red Meca Tea can Help make the luetal phase longer along with balancing hormones has any one used teas before i much prefer a natrual route x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo