Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. I hope your temp rises tomorrow or the next day.

Having a very rough time trying to stay focused with my job duties at work as my mind constantly wonders. Having some cramps on the sides and stomach aches. Only a couple more ours left of work and I get to go home. On the bright side, no more testing OPKs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm having trouble staying focused too. I just keep thinking of that egg inside me! I might have to skip out of work early to ease my mind with some BDing. It doesn't help that my husband doesn't work today so he's at home waiting... lol!

@Beaut1ful - your symptoms sound promising! Which DPO do you usually start testing on?

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I hear you. My husband is retired and is sitting at home with the baby and all I can think about is getting home.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl and dragonfly- Get off of here and get home!! Lol

I will probably start testing Thursday or Friday. I’m still having this waves of nauseous feeling and hungry at the same time. We shall see what temp says tomorrow. Sticky vibes!!!

6 years ago

Well ladies, with a heavy heart I have to say... I'm out. The last I posted my lines on my BFP were getting darker but as fate would have it - that was it. They stopped getting darker at that point and I just knew something was wrong.

I got my blood drawn this morning to confirm the loss but started spotting this evening so the process is beginning. This is my first miscarriage so I'm grieving it pretty hard.

Best of luck to you all. I'm going silent for a while while we try to relax, reset, and try again in another couple months.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now.

Ladies, I am sad to say that the magic didn't happen tonight. Gave him the opportunity to in the middle of the night as I'm a light sleeper and see if we can try again. I am also prepared to not temp in the morning to make sure there is enough time. I am also starting to think that if we BD tomorrow night that it would be too late and the egg will be done. This month I am so drained of all this ttc as you do your part (OPKs, temping) and something always seem to stop things from happening. All I have to work with are from Sunday morning. Here's to hoping.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sheriskers - I am so sorry for your loss. Take the time to grieve and be with your other half. We are all here if you need to vent.

Dragonfly - I know what you mean- my RE said to BD every other day, we BD'd Sunday and should have again lastnight but both of us were so tired. I get checked again today so hopefully the egg is still there and we can catch it tonight and tomm.

Flamingo - I hope you are having more luck than Dragonfly and I!

Beautiful - good luck with testing - fingers are crossed for you!

6 years ago

SheRiskers- So sorry to hear about your loss, We are hear for you always!

Dragonfly-i totally understand about being just to tired. It is a hard journey. But fingers crossed you never know one day might just be the one!

FlamingoGirl- How did your night go? Did temp rise?

twwtoolong - How are coming along this cycle??

AFM, Happy to say my temp went to 97.9 today. Not as high as i wished but at least it went up . i have never had a dip that low before in the 5 months of TTC. Today woke up hungry, nauseous, mild cramps, and that stomach pain like i need to run to the RR again. Oh and last night i got up to pee 3 times!!!! even DH had to ask are you ok?? LOL I am getting anxious to see my temp tomorrow.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers I am so sorry to hear! Definitely take some time to grieve and we are here to vent to if you need.

@Drangonfly I also understand about being tired! Last night was my husbands bday and after working all day and then being at his mothers all night with his entire family, we got home and were just too tired lol. He works a double today so i wont see him until tomorrow now. Sometimes life just gets in the way but you never know. All it takes is once!

@Beaut1ful38 sounds like good signs! When do you think you'll test?

User Image

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you! I hope your appointment goes well today.

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! Never know if there was enough there from Sunday morning to fertilize the egg. Been cramping a bit and yesterday there was a bit of the stringy cm when I wiped with the toilet paper. I hope your temp jumps tomorrow. I remember the last time that it only jumped .1 of a degree and the next day it jumped back to the 98s.

Still feeling a bit lost, so I left my hubby a note telling him that I am thinking of taking the afternoon off so we can try again when our daughter is sleeping and left the ball in his court. I really don't want to miss out and be sad again. Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo