Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 829 Replies | Last Page

I was looking for an update from MidnightMystery today too but haven't seen anything. I hope she is ok and getting the help that she needs. We are here for you MidnightMystery.

@Dragonfly23 - You could have implanted already or today. They say 9DPO is average for implantation. .

@Pearl_325 - I think never having taken a pregnancy test makes it easier to wait as I'm nervous about it. Once I break that barrier though I'll probably loose some will power! lol!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 hmm well maybe it just isnt right for you. This baby making thing definitely isn't one size fits all thats for sure lol. You never know though. Maybe this is the month it works!!

I was wondering about MidnightMystery as well. Hope you are ok girl!

Baby Dust to you ladies getting so close to testing

User Image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. That could be a possibility but I had the temp dip three days ago.

Well, I am a little sappy right now. My husband just texted me telling me that I am a good mom. It brought tears to my eyes as no matter how many times he tells me, I just don't believe it. Someone made a comment to me when I just found out I was pregnant and it stuck with me the whole time. Sad I know that I let someone live depict my happiness.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 aw that's so sweet! Hey if anyone knows if you are a good mom it would be your husband! No one else can tell you otherwise because they aren't with you on the journey day in and day out

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. Anything is possible, but I do like the fact that it helps the swimmers and I like it better than any of the other stuff out there, of course I have never tried anything else but spit (sorry) but now after I found out it can kill sperm, I need to find something else that is sperm friendly.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 yes that surprised me about saliva too! thats all I ever used before also lol. but i really like the preseed. It definitely made BD way more enjoyable for me and I only use 2 to 3 ml so it doesn't get too slippery or anything so DH hasn't complained yet! Have you tried only using maybe 2 ml? Might give a little more friction for you hubby :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I think I do only use the 2ml as I have heard so much with people complaining that over 2ml is too much and such a mess. Maybe will have to try just under 2ml.

Ladies, I am trying not to turn into a CCA (Cervix Checker Addict) but I couldn't refrain this time. So, I went to the RR to pee and noticed that I was a little moist (watery) but no blood. I I figured that I would check cervix just to see where it was at. I could barely reach it and I am not about to poke my way around there to see if I can find the opening and irritate it. So, I left it at that. I know the cervix changes throughout the day. I am almost tempted to test either tomorrow or Friday. Which day will be best if AF due Saturday? I am even starting to notice that my bra is getting tight around the body and normally it is pretty loose as my bras are a little worn out. Is watery cm a good sign or bad sign? I'm anxious to find out if it is a bad sign.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I'm not sure about watery cm and pregnancy. I'm new to the checking cm club. I would Google and see what you find. As for testing I'd try and hold out until Saturday if you can but if you can't then test Friday. That will put you at 11DPO and more of chance for the HGH to be higher.

Good luck!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Google doesn't help me either. I am not a cm checker myself and I remember with other cycles that watery cm was AF, so I am trying to think the opposite. I just feel fatigue and no energy and can't keep my mind focused on work. If I can't hold out till Saturday then I will test Friday but that is providing the witch hasn't shown up yet. Plus if I remember correctly the last time I was pregnant, I had a ton of AF cramps but no period.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 we are so close to Saturday maybe hold out if you can! but i totally understand not being able to. If it were me i would be testing tomorrow if i got BFN i would try again Saturday if AF didn't come

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo