Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@ dragonfly - I'm sorry you had a bad night last night. Emotions and life situations can certainly affect our cycles, but even if it does you will still ovulate. Sending you lots of happy vibes and hoping today and tonight are better for you.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm so sorry you had a bad night. I definitely have been feeling that way on and off so I understand where you're coming from. This is a strenuous, emotionally draining process that is for sure. I hope you start to feel better!

Thanks for the tips ladies! I am going to try and get the ticker lol

User Image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you for your kind words. I can use all the love I can get.

@Pearl_325. Thank you! I am sure as time goes by things will get better. It was easy and done in a matter of minutes. To add it to the forum you will have to go to Manage my Account and then go to signatures and then copy the link on there.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Got it! How fun! Except this says I am 11 dpo because i dont know my exact dates. I think I am more at 10 dpo.

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I think you can go back in and change it. I don't know my dates either but just used what was my norm before. I think once I get a positive OPK then I think I will change it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

pearl325- thank you i hope those lil sperm made it, and something is happening! i like using that countdown ticker to see where i am at. glad someone helped you.

dragonfly- i have been there before we all have our down days. If you just need to vent we are here.

flamingogirl-Good luck on opk's happy to hear you will start using them soon.

Katyfootballmama -Happy Thanksgiving!!

A STORY: we took Family Pictures recently and DH looks at me and says would it be great when looking back at these pictures and tell our soon to be baby that you weren't physically here but you were there in mommies tummy!! i smiled so i know more and more he wants a baby and its so heartbreaking when we get a neg every month. Staying Positive!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 That is so cute and would be a great memory to have forever in a frame! Last night my DH and I were talking about putting our tree up and every year we have a romantic night together with Christmas music playing and decorate and make a fun Christmas martini that we drink all night lol. I said last night that if I am pregnant we wont be able to do that this year and he said he would be excited in a different way because technically we'd be decorating with our baby! It was so cute. But then i felt the exact same way you did. It is depressing when it is negative every month. Fingers crossed these stories come to life for us this month!

User Image

6 years ago

pearl325- Ooooh that is a cute story too!! we do our family Christmas Tree Decorating but with hot chocolate, cookies, and end in a Christmas movie, (mainly bc i have kids already) BUT i know when the kids baby ornaments start rolling out im going to be crying and mixed emotions will hit.

hear is to everyone: and

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 since you have already been through this here's a question for you..I am feeling so sick today. Slight cramping and on and off waives of nausea and hot flashes. almost feels like i have the flu and then it goes away. Did you ever get that? This could also be AF getting ready to show but fingers crossed that is not the case!

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! I know everyone has their bad days. I just worry about stuff that I shouldn't even worry about. Making assumptions that aren't true but at the same time are they. My husband always tells me not to worry about things but I tell him what's on my mind and he doesn't say anything and just tells me not to worry about things all the time. I thought a husband is supposed to lift you up when you are down and fill the void that is missing in your life. In the past, I am so used to walking on eggshells that I can't seem to get passed the fact that he is here to help me and not complicate things and I am having a rough time realizing that and I don't know how to voice my own opinion. I just feel lost with my life. We haven't had a date night in a very long time so that may be the issue. I think it's cute that your husband is thinking down the road and saying there is a little baby in there but I agree, seeing a BFN every month is a stresser and trying month after month is very tiresome.

On a side note, Friday is my day off and haven't got to BD in awhile as saving it up for the most fertile time and when OPK shows a positive. Plus he hasn't drank in awhile so that should help his swimmers find their forever home.

ETA. Think I might have a cold coming on as my nose is running a bit and sneezing. Would it be okay to take Neocotrin before Ovulation?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo