Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I had a busy weekend and wasn't able to get on here much so I haven't fully caught up.

@Penny and @Dragonfly I am so sorry ladies! I hope this next cycle is it for you girls! Hopefully the holidays will help create a little Christmas baby :)

How is everyone else? Where are you all at? Feeling anything different?

AFM I am just 6dpo and feeling nothing so im just kind of hanging out for now. I won't be testing until next week so I'm just waiting around lol

User Image

6 years ago

@ Pearl - Hi! I haven't really felt anything symptom like except for mild cramps after BDing on Saturday (10DPO). I'm trying not to ready anything into the lack of symptoms and will probably take my first test on Wednesday (14DPO) or Thursday (15DPO). As I've never taken a pregnancy test I'm a little nervous about that so we'll see if I can get the nerve up. AF should arrive on Friday or Saturday for me if I'm not pregnant. DH keeps asking when we'll know :)

@twwtoolong - It would be so sweet to find out if you are pregnant the same time she has her baby! I hope you are!! Keep us updated when you start testing.

6 years ago

Hmm yeah i suppose you are Right ladies if only i knew when i ovulated i still think i ovulated on cd5 i remember i was at the end of my period lots of slippery mucus and sort tmi but was wanting to BD all Day Lol. If i did Then the dates say i can test from yesterday. If not Then by my lmp dates It days implantation on 17th dec. Who knows aye Just a long waiting game! I have leg calf pains along with lotiony cm might mean nothing but hope its something!xx

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I am 8 DPO. I have had sore breasts for about a week now. The past two days they feel swelled and heavy. Last night I experienced some cramping and this morning when I went to the restroom there was brown tinged CM on the toilet paper. I am hoping this is a good sign and not AF getting ready to show! I am on CD 24 of a 28 day cycle. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

@Jodilyn - Crossing my fingers for you! When do you plan on testing? I'm at 12DPO and not feeling symptoms so I'm not sure what to think yet. I'll probably test on Wednesday at the earliest.

@MidnightMystery - I think you should wait to test. Sounds like you haven't implanted yet based on the calendar. Have you ever considered monitoring your BBT or trying OPKs? This would help in future cycles so you know when you ovulate.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - I am trying to hold out until Wednesday! I get really antsy and impatient though! I have 4 of the walmart cheapies in my bathroom though for when I get impatient. I am holding off on buying a frer until Wednesday otherwise I know I will use it!

6 years ago

@Jodilyn80 - That sounds like good planning! I bought two walmart cheapies and will use both of those before I try the digital I bought. If I don't see anything on 15DPO then I probably wont test and just wait for AF. When my twin sister got pregnant with her daughter she waited until CD35 to test! I don't think I can hold out that long though. lol :)

6 years ago

@Jodilyn80 your symptoms sounds so promising!!!

@FlamingoGirl, you definitely have restraint when it comes to testing! but i know you said you had never taken a test before. I forgot, is this your first month ttc? Or do you usually just wait for AF to show?

@twwtoolong when do you think you'll end up testing?

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325 - This is our 3rd cycle TTC. I usually just wait for AF to arrive. This cycle I have been paying more attention to the details so I'm more aware and anxious of the days passing! Also, this cycle I know when I ovulated and I think we were getting timing wrong before that.

6 years ago

If no luck this cycle i Am defo going to chart and opk. Im getting a migraine still Got a horrible calf pain Too. Going Through some stress again today as i dont think this calf pain is baby related at all booking docs tomorrow.
Does anyone Here have n auto immune disease?xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo