Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Pearl - I might test tomm, however, I may wait and see if I make it to my blood test on Thursday. I am not sure yet! lol

I am feeling something today - like my uterus is tightening- not painful like a cramp, just tight. Who knows if that's anything or not!

6 years ago

Hi ladies!
I didn't get any notifications so I hadn't checked back until today. So my levels went from 35 on 12/4 to 75 on 12/6 which was more than double. I had thought those were days 11 and 13 dpo, going by the date we dtd, but I did have EWCM for a few more days so they could have been 9-11dpo and 11-13dpo, even one day earlier would make more sense with my numbers. My ob is thankfully having mercy on me this time and just put in a standing order so that I can go in and grab a test at the lab whenever I want to for hcg and progesterone. So I went in today this morning and my ob was like...we'll figure out the timing somehow and I said "don't you worry, we have online calculators for that!!" She laughed, but thank God for them right??!! So I really need to hear that I've gone up to about 450 to still be doing well. I called once already today and they didn't have the results yet ????. I HATE the wait. I've been constantly googling positivity in early pregnancy, trying to be in the moment and just stay joyful about every moment I get to carry this child no matter how many they will be and trying to trust my body and my baby to do everything they need to do, because they will. It is just so hard after so many loses as I'm sure many of you know.
I had secondary infertility and didn't conceive without medication aids for 8 years straight and now I do conceive without them, my progesterone is even working correctly on its one for once! Just throwing that out there because I might be able to help others since I know more than I'd ever thought I would about female reproduction.

6 years ago

Hi Mombythe24 - hopefully you will get the call soon! I have been on femera (letrozole) for the past two cycles (ttcing for our first for almost 4 years). Did you have a infertility diagnosis or was it unexplained?

6 years ago

@Mombythec24 - Glad to see your levels doubling! I hope today's are where they should be as well. That is so awesome of your ob to put in that standing order for you. Make sure you post back here what they are! What is your expected due day?

Most of us left here are still in the tww and testing sometime this week or early next week. I'm going to take my first test on Wednesday (14DPO) and I'm nervous about it.

6 years ago

Flamingo - my fingers are crossed for you! hopefully you will only ever need to take the one! lol (at least for now :).

6 years ago

@twwtoolong - I'm trying to think that way too! Thank you for your positivity! It's make me smile.

6 years ago

Thanks @flamingogirl13 :)
I am hoping!
I didn't want to wait to test since the earlier I know the better. I've had very low progesterone in the past and couldn't maintain the pregnancies without the supplement so the sooner I can get on it if needed, the better. One cycle my dr has me start it from ovulation!
Right now my level is around 25 which is good and my ob is willing to prescribe it if I want but it would have to be oral which isn't the best route (vaginak suppositories work best). So at first I was like...naw, I'm ok but can we keep checking that level with hcg abs she said yes. Now I'm thinking I'd like to take it anyway...I really don't want another loss. Edd would be 8/13-15

6 years ago

@twwtpplomg and @flamingo i hope you get your BFPs this month .

AFM i have no idea whats going on in my body. i thought AF has come already because i saw red blood when i wiped ( nothing on the "in case " pad) at work.
I went home and again nothing except for pinkish CM( or watery blood ) , i thought ok things will happen over night. and i woke up today and again nothing. i came to work and just a bit of very light pink spotting on the pad. and when i wiped creamy pinkish CM.It's been going on since sunday evening and right now it's tuesday morning. so implantation bleeding should not last this long.AF is due tomorrow. I took the first respond test today and got a negative. I'm soooooo confused. i want to fast forward to next week when i'm out of this limbo .

User image

6 years ago

Mombythe24 -It sounds like you are totally on top of things - praying you will have a sticky little one! Keep us posted!

6 years ago

Penney - I am so sorry, I didn't see your post last night before I posted. That sounds all sorts of frustrating! Maybe it's late implantation, but like you said, I have never really heard of it lasting that long. Fingers crossed it's gone today and maybe it's just a late positive for you!

I did decide to take a test this morning (cheapie) and it was a BFN. I am currently 13DPO, so there is a slight chance it could change but I am thinking I am out. I'll keep you posted - AF due tonight/tomm.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo