Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 829 of 829 Replies

Hey ladies I'm out xx

6 years ago

@midnightmystery i'm sorry to hear this. that next month is yours my friend.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@bluepin my edd is August 31st too. But I'll deliver sooner because I'll have to have another csection. As far as symptoms all I've had was sore tingling nips, back ache, and fatigue....not to mention all I want is pickles which is weird for me. This is my second pregnancy since being in remission and I'm scared it will end up in a miscarriage again. I'm trying to wait till tomorrow to test again and see if my lines have gotten darker. I was hoping since I'm high risk my Dr's would get me in sooner but still nothing till Jan 18th. I'm going to call after Christmas and see if they can get me in sooner or put me on the list to get called when an appt is canceled

6 years ago

Pearl- I’m sure that will be a lovely Christmas present for your family!!! How are you feeling? I’ve literally been testing testing testing because I’m so scared!! But on a positive note, my line is getting darker!!! Not too many symptoms though. No sickness or dizziness either

Pinkyksweet- congrats on your bfp!!! Exact some date as me!!! I can’t velievw you have to wait so long though. When I called the early pregnancy unit and told them I was pregnant again, they insisted I come in for a six week scan as I’m high risk too. I think it’s awful you have to wait so long.

6 years ago

So sorry to hear about AF arrival :( :( ugh - i just have a feeling this isn't my month either!

congrats on all positives!!! And due dates on my birthday August 31st! I'm hoping to get a positive tomorrow or Saturday, I would love to have a Virgo baby! ! i'll be testing again tomorrow... :) :)

User image

6 years ago

Keep up updated @mi777!!! Xxx

Congractulations on the new bfp!!xxx

6 years ago

@Blueoin I've been testing a ton too just to be safe! My line this morning was darker than the first line so that made me feel good! I got a 25 pack of wonfos so I will twst every other day probably leading up to my appt on Feb 1St. It sounds crazy but I need to do it to ease my mind!

@Midnight I'm so sorry AF came! Fingers crossed for your next cycle

User Image

6 years ago

Test this morning with another IC and negative, I didn't have time to grab a frer, i have a sort of weird cramp going on in my stomach so AF is prob on her way!!

User image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325 - How are you feeling hun? I hope these first few weeks of pregnancy have been treating you well! I'm currently waiting on AF or taking a test tomorrow morning. Hoping to join you in having a baby in 2018!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo