Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Ladies sorry did buy tests, then returned and got slammed at work. I am on a 2 hr hold right now. I guess if I hold my pee it will be more accurate. I will let y’all know soon!!!

6 years ago

Ok took a test and not even a hint of line! I hope that’s it still to early.

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful - If you implanted 2 days ago I'm sure you are right and you are testing early. Don't let it get you down as your temperatures look good and you have no signs of AF. I see you are on CD33, so farther along then your last cycle. What is your cycle length range? Update us on Saturday or Sunday if you test again!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Lovely to see things are looking good this cycle!
I Havent used opk? Before however im considering in purchasing some do they do them at poundland?
Im on cd7 bit unwell atm nauseated and adominal pains and loose stools wondering if i have a cyst on my ovary.

Sending sticky vibes xxxx

6 years ago

Hey ladies. I’ve just been snooping a little bit here. I was in the June 2018 group and got my first BFP ever. I had a silent miscarriage though (baby’s heart stopped November 4 but I didn’t know until Nov 22). I plan to join again in the October 2018 (maybe September 2018) group. I wish you all the best and hope to not see you in those future groups!!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery - I just started using OPK's this cycle and I like how they've helped me figure out when I'm ovulating. Before I was just guessing with cycle apps and now I know they always predicted 4 days later then I actually ovulate. If you can find them at your store you can always order some online. I used Amazon to buy mine.

@Ruby - I'm so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm glad you are sticking around and giving yourself a break at the same time. You are welcome to chime in at anytime. We are a supportive and positive group.

6 years ago

Ruby - I’m so sorry I’m TTC after MC as well. This is my 2nd month actively trying.
I’m out this month. I should have had a pretty distinct line by now. Nothing. At least I know how the FRER work now. I expect AF to be here tomorrow or Sunday. Then we will try in dec. I hope I don’t see any of you ladies in the sept group!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

@callmecrazy. You aren't out until AF shows her ugly face. Do you track cervix or anything like that? Just your BBT right? If things don't work for me then I don't mind seeing you in the September as that is my birthday month and it would make an awesome birthday present for myself. August is my husbands month so I am okay with either or. Have you tried the pregnancy test/implantation calendar to see what the possibilities are?

Ruby0709. So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you and your husband are going through. You will get your rainbow baby.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 I am so sorry to hear and cannot imagine but hang in there! This group is great to lean on if you need it.

@beaut1ful definitely dont worry about that test! still early and like others said if you just implanted it will take a few days. Everything sounds promising!

I can't remember who had asked about preseed but we BD last night and used it and i really liked it actually! ive never had trouble with lubrication or anything but this just made it extra nice lol. Last night was the first BD this cycle and we plan to do it every other day using preseed all month since im not exactly sure when i ovulate.

User Image

6 years ago

MidnightMystery -I just buy mine at the store. But they are very helpful!

Ruby0709 - Oh i am so sorry to hear about your loss. Wish you the best this next cycle.

callmecrazy- Your not out till AF shows up. Your temp still look good.

AFM, temp still high 98.1 today. I did some research and it says as long as temp stay 0.4 degrees above your normal temp still considered good.
Having mild dull cramps but off and on, still a lil nausea but not much as the last few days. The hard part is the days leading up to AF. Keep updating if anything new happens.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo