Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@MidnightMystery yes be strong for your kids! Good luck!

User Image

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. I totally agree with Pearl_325. The man is clearly gaslighting you and making you sound like a crazy person when clearly you are not. You mentioned that you have no one to talk to, did he tell you that you can't see your family and friends? Have you ever gone through his phone to find out if he was hiding something? Of topic, my brother finally got out of a bad relationship with his ex and thank God he didn't have kids with her. That woman costed him his family and friends and to the point where we couldn't find him (she wouldn't let him disclose the home address) to tell him his grandpa was very sick and then grandpa died not seeing him. Just know that we are here for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Sorry my response was short as I was falling asleep in bed. I know to temp in the morning but I was only curious to see if temping (fun) before bed just to see how much the temp drops during the night.

AFM, not sure what happened with yesterday's temp to make it drop like that, but today it went up to 98.5 and I woke up just about the same amount of times as the night before. I know that I had a bagel before bed but that really shouldn't make the temp drop that much.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- I agree with Twwtoolong tempting at night before bed isn't reliable. Like she said eating, physical activities makes your body temp rise more. Why its alwasys best to do exact time everyday when wake up. How long have you been trying? Have you switched up BD methods? I know you just start opk's so that is great. And you BBT chart.

MidnightMystery- After reading everyones posts, I do agree as well you need to get out of this relationship. it will only cause you more stress and anxiety. If you have that womens intuition (gut feeling) then i would say go with that feeling. Being honest, do you really want a bring in a baby when he is doing something outside the house?? it sounds like he is "trapping you " to where you wouldn't be able to succeed with out him. i dont know you, but Get on your feet make your demands!! You will come out stronger MidnightMystery!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Like I mentioned a couple minutes ago, I only did it to see what happens during the night and how much it drops as when I did that in a previous cycle awhile back and at night, the temp was at say 98.5 and when I temped in the morning, it dropped to about 97.7 and AF came. How long have my husband and I been trying? I think we started in April, I can't remember. For this cycle, we were pretty close to SMEP so hope there is still a chance we caught the egg in time. Temp did rise today and I am not feeling much of anything right now. Maybe some minor cramps but that is about it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks ladies i feel numb tbh. What do i do what do i say. I have to stay Here as he Has the Money and my bank Card. Shut all my family n friends out to arm length so cant call Them cant stand the embarrasment Or the i told you so. Need to go for a walk might Take Kids to the park for some fresh air. I dont want to stay Here. I love this man but hes Just killed me.

6 years ago

dragonfly- We posted at the same time LOL!! didnt see that. That is great that your temp went up, that is a good sign. NO spotting? Im not to far behind you then we are officially at 6 months TTC. At the year mark we will probably see a Dr, but My dr said give it a year. We will be trying the SMEP again. Just going off opk's though. I hope your temp keeps rising.

6 years ago

MidnightMystery- Sometimes the phone call to the family will not be "i told you so" It will be "Let me help you come home", I would give them a call when your ready.

AFM, NO TEMP AND JUST WAITING FOR AF TO FINISH UP!

6 years ago

@beautiful as much as i love Them i cant go back there my mum is not Right mental health drugs alkohol prison my dad well hes getting married to Someone New ive been Through nothing but heartache my whole life now its like Il never be happy i been bought up by my na? xx

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes we did. Funny how that works. Hope I wasn't being snarky, today is just one of those days as my co-worker is in a pissy mood and I don't blame her. I have noticed that when I am typing and look at the previois message, sometimes it updates to show that someone else has messaged (like now, you just posted 8 sec ago). Yes, I never thought this would take this long to get pregnant and I have been taking these pills for almost 6 months when last time it only took 3 months and I wasn't even doing OPKs either; just temping. Yes, temp has gone up and no spotting so I am not sure what happened to yesterdays temp to drop like that.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo