Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I'm so sorry to hear it sounds like AF arrived. still prayers it's just a wonky fluke!

We're TTC #2. I have an 18 month boy at home which is why I'd ideally like a little girl next but heck, I'll be soo happy with either!

DH and I got in a couple good sessions before O and I'm officially 3DPO! No symptoms yet as I'm trying VERY hard not to symptom spot. We'll see! If we get our next LO this cycle, she'd be due Aug. 1

6 years ago

Officially starting the dreaded TWW today. Lord help me. I am going to do my best not to symptom spot like I usually do because I start thinking everything is a sign lol. I am going to test Thanksgiving morning (in case i have a glass of wine) but that may be too early to tell. Would be the best present to be thankful for though!

User Image

6 years ago

dragonfly- I am sooo sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face. This was a crazy cycle for you then! Stay positive and here for you this next month!

Pearl_325- I am right behind you again!

AFM, i should be ovulating soon. Tempting till i confirm O but think i will stop after that. i dont want to stress about it much. We are doing the "SME" timing and see if this will work, using OPK and taken Prenatal Vitamins.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 Thats so funny we are right on pace with each other! Fingers crossed for both of us!

User Image

6 years ago

Dragonfly I'm so sorry for disappointment and heartache you're going through right now. Prayers that you will conceive this month. Hugs to you my friend.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Pearl_325- Hope we get our "butterball" news around the holidays!! i had ask the same questions on a glass of wine, bc if i dont drink family is going to ask why??? So my husband said just walk around with a wine glass and "sparkling white grape" juice LOL.

katyfootballmomma- Are you trying anything new this cycle??

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Having a good morning and feeling much better than I was on Saturday. My husband went out to do some grocery shopping and he comes home with a watermelon. I know he was trying to be cute and says, here's a melon to put back into your belly. I just told him that it was depressing and then I told him about the "positive" test I took the other day and after that you can tell he was sad and he apologized. August and September is our birthday months so it would make an awesome birthday present for either of us. Can a person take prenatal vitamins and fertility vitamins or will that be too much? I don't know if I am going to take the Baby Asprin this time around as I don't want any issues.

@Beaut1ful38 & @Pearl_325. Hope you ladies get your BFP's this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 LOL i love it! our "butterball" so cute :)
They sell non alcoholic wine girl! It comes in a bottle just like normal wine! I host thanksgiving and have a wine rack so i will just pour a glass of that and put the bottle back down there and pour everyone else the regular stuff! LOL.

I'm also completely jumping the gun here but i'm such a planner and I was really hoping to tell my family we're pregnant on Christmas but if we get pregnant this month then i would only be 2 months along and that makes me nervous. Is anyone else as neurotic as me? LOL I think I might still do it and hope for the best. That is IF we get pregnant right now

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm so sorry! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for next round. As much as we love our husbands sometimes they don't react the right way. Last month when i got AF i came out of the bathroom with tears in my eyes and told him and he was looking at something on his cell hone. He looked up for a min and said "aw man that sucks" and then started talking about some story he was reading. Like it was no big deal! meanwhile i was heartbroken. My husband is about as good as they come but sometimes men just don't use their brains lol

User Image

6 years ago

@Pear_325. Oh I completely understand. It's like they don't think. They have no idea what goes through our minds each month. They should be in our shoes for a month and they will know what it feels like when we go through the tww and the poas routine each month. Yesterday, I came out of the bedroom with all my sticks as I saved them till the time came to throw them out. Walked passed him and he didn't notice all the sticks my hand. Men are different that's all I can say.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo