Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Question ladies who uses OPKs as I am not familiar but asking for someone else. Does anyone know why the Clear Blue easy ovulation predictor been showing positive for 5 days. If you want to answer for her she has a forum started on +OPK CD 8?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

twwtoolong - NO did not test today. I am waiting till AF date which is Dec 4th, but i always spot the day before. (which i hope i dont)

callmecrazy- OMG i have been doing that all morning (hardly working) and reading everyone stories. .

dragonfly- not familial with that brand. i wonder if she temps? or stress can have you late on releasing egg as well. So your body keeps trying.

AFM, its late afternoon, and still have this ugh feeling, boobs sore, and im still have this snot looking CM it stretches like EW only around my cervix when i check it, outside area is creamy. Still have some dull cramps and pressure and backache. Normal signs of AF but the EW snot cm is now going on 3 days....usually i get only 1 day then watery then creamy then AF. Just playing the waiting game. Maybe wont think to much over it this weekend.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 its so hard to not overthink it once you get so close but I hope you can have a nice relaxing weekend in the meantime! Keep us posted!

User Image

6 years ago

pearl325- Thanks, i hope i can just wake up poas and see a BFP. My DH keeps asking anything yet honey! NOPE...He doesn't like to see me sad month after month.

The cramps i feel dont seem like AF though its warm feeling and pressure, come for 15-20 min then goes away for an hour. 12-15 mins ago they were there now gone again.

6 years ago

Beautiful- its hard when you know how your body is and how its been in the past and then its not the same. So frustrating. How old are your older kids?

Dragonfly - I've heard of that happening a lot with the CBD OPK lately. I get smileys for about 18 hours, then back to nothing. I also save my sticks so I can see the line progression.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 yes I think that is the most frustrating time because (lucky us!) our bodies feel almost exactly the same when AF comes and when we become pregnant. I swear every month I feel "different" and then AF comes and it is so depressing. I really hope that is not the case for you though! I have a good feeling that this is your month!

User Image

6 years ago

callmecrazy- my other kids are older .....youngest is 14 years old, so yes we are starting alllllll over!!! it's strange bc with my boys i knew right when they were conceived that i was pregnant. With my daughter it took 5 months to conceive her.

pearl325-It is frustrating, and every months it is different. your body just keeps changing and changing. IF this one doesn't work next month just old fashion way (or so i say)

6 years ago

Just jumping in, not caught up! My hopes are not too high because we didn't get to BD much this cycle. I didn't chart or track anything so I'm going by the prediction of my period app. AF is Due on the 4th and I should be around 11dpo! Today I had brown spotting and i'm hoping its implantation and not AF! Prayers for me please ladies!!

PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR BFPS!
????
Going to try to catch up some!!

6 years ago

I'm on 10dpo and just waiting for af as we are doing sme method. My df says we'll keep trying. I gate the dresses tww but remaining hopeful and positive? How is everyone doing?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Dragonfly- some monitors will look at both estrogen and LH, so they will read high when estrogen is above a certain level (which is released more and more as the egg as it matures). Some ladies that have more than one growing or have PCOS will get a number of high reading for a long time in a row.

Beautiful - it sounds so promising!

DH and I had a good talk this evening about next month, but he is convinced the Wed night was "it"!lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo