Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Does it matter if the cervix drops low at night. Still having some creamy cm still. I didn't feel for the opening in fear that the cervix is open. Man, I wish I knew already. Argh.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey dragonfly! I hope you had a good night sleep and the cramp in your leg didnt keep you up! That could be your sciatic nerve happens to me when i ovulate and also had it during pregnancy. wohoo holidays begin now! When you checked your cervix last night you Said It had lowered was It hard like the tip of your nose Or soft like your lips? Good luck on testing xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. I don't remember now. This morning, temped dropped to 97.9 but cervix was out of reach. Will not be testing today. Will keep you updated if AF shows. I didn't know what that was called as I just thought I pulled a muscle for playing around. I inserted toilet paper to check the cervix and it is yellow and creamy. Does that mean anything?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I got to spend the whole day yesterday with my best friend who'd due date is today!!! We laughed almost the entire day and I am hoping I sucked up a tonne of that healthy baby juju!!!

@dragonfly and @midnight - how short you talking in terms of luteal phase? Usually anything over 10 days is considered ok!
I am impressed with anyone who can check their cervix, I don't know if it's that my fingers are too short, but the one cycle I tried it, I could only find it right before AF when it's super low. I get poked enough in that area by the fertility clinic and I don't feel the need to poke around any more! Dragonfly - how are things for you today?

@pearl -your symptoms sound so promising!!! Fingers crossed!

@Flamingo - yes - it's an Hcg test. The fertility clinic will do one 2 weeks after you ovulate to check to see if you are pregnant and I believe they also check your progesterone to see if they need to supplement. I usually have a 13 day luteal phase, so I haven't made it to the blood test before in any of my monitored cycles (well I would have last cycle, except we moved it to 16 dpo so I wouldn't have to travel to the further clinic on a weekend - kinda regretting that as I thought I got a positive on the friday, test would have been Sat morning and AF showed up that night- would have been nice to know if my test was faulty on the friday or if I had a chemical).

AFM - nothing really different to report. Needed to pee a lot yesterday, but I think that's because I allowed myself to have a second coffee while we strolled the Christmas Market!

6 years ago

Shoot Dragonfly - I missed your post before I posted! I think it might be a good sign. 1) No blood in the cm is a good sign this close to AF! 2) I have heard other ladies talk about having heaps of creamy lotiony cm as the mucus plug starts to form in pregnancy.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. It's not your fault. I ETA shortly before your comment. So yellowish tint is good eh? I'm just a bit anxious as my temp dropped and it dropped to the same degree as last month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - I have read a lot of other women experience it! Do you remember if you had anything like it at the beginning of your last pregnancy?

6 years ago

When I got pregnant in September, I didn’t have creamy CM. I had major spotting like AF was coming. Then when AF would normally arrive, the spotting just completely stopped. Everyone is different though.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. All I remember is not tracking anything except BBT. I just lived life and day of AF I had a ton of AF type cramps but no period.

Will keep you ladies posted as days progress. Hope to BD one last time if she is going to show. As soon as I temped I checked cervix and it was high so if it was low then AF is on her way?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey dragonfly - low and hard means AF on way xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo