Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@ dragonfly - I'm honestly not sure what you should do. If I were you I would wait and see if I ovulated. Then if I didn't ovulate I'd take a pregnancy test. If you feel like you need to know to move on with this cycle as usual then take a test. The worst that could happen is that it's negative. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful...

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. It's all good and it makes total sense as I was thinking about that at lunch time. I am pretty sure that I am not but I have been super tired after work and I get a good decent sleep at most times. I sometimes do envision me commenting on here stating that there is a problem and to look at my test. Wishful thinking at its best.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragonfly - Wishful thinking and hopeful thinking are all good things! I find myself hopeful that you are pregnant, but time and your body will tell. I did look at your test but I'm not sure what an evap looks like. I actually didn't know that was a thing until I joined this site! I think it's just good to be patient with ourselves and not get to carried away. I'd just go along as normal.

Did the blood in your cm stop?

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes, I believe it has stopped. Hubby and I did BD yesterday but don't think that is the issue. Also been bloated too but no cramping. I am sure it is nothing to worry about. Maybe I will test just for the fun as I do have a few extra tests and I bought brand new ones for this month. Also, started taking prenatal vitamins and these are good for pre-conception. Wait and see if I ovulate before Friday or after.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

mir777- So sorry to hear that!!! i hope SANTA brings us all a

Flamingogirl13- I would start today, not sure your cycle length, but since your new get a feel of it. We are hear to help you any way possible.

dragonfly- i got that last cycle but i think it was close to ovulation, bc i think you can spot during time of ovulation if im not mistaken. Maybe Callmecrazy can answer that??? She seems the most knowledge LOL

AFM, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON FOR ME!! Just my CM became creamy so i know for sure i have ovulated!!!

6 years ago

beautiful - baby dust to you!! If wish this process was faster I'm the most impatient person ever! Lol

User image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, that is what I thought too as I had some more spotting earlier tonight and just to ease my mind, I tested and BFN. I spot before ovulation but not really this early and I think I am due to ovulate on Friday. Still testing with OPKs and they all said no. I am curious as to when I see a yes come up. I hope you and your hubby caught the egg in time and all we can do is wait. Try to keep your mind off of it. I know its easier said then done.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies, I've been in and out of these forum for several years. This year we decided to try a medication cycle IUI. I hope you don't mind me just jumping in...tried to stay away from symptom spotting for awhile, but we all know how that goes! ????
Cycle started Oct 31
Cd 3-12 Menopur injections
Cd 13 novarel trigger shot
Cd15 IUI
Today is 6 dpo

I over stimulated so my ovaries have been so sore..abdomen is SO bloated! Look like I'm several months pregnant! Ugh! Random bloody nose today. Super tired. I'm also taking progesterone so that's not helping with my symptoms. Debating testing out the trigger shot....or just waiting until this weekend to test! Ahh!!

6 years ago

@lnzee81 welcome! we are just about in the same spot. I am 9dpo today. I actually dont know what the trigger shot or the injections are? If i dont end up pregnant this month i think i am calling my obgyn to see if i need to start something clomid.

I did end up testing this morning against my better judgment and of course got a BFN. I am going to test again on thanksgiving and then if still BFN ill see if AF shows up this weekend. I have been overly emotional and also getting weird sharp pains in my lower right rib cage which i can't imagine has anything to do with this but just seems weird lol

User Image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! Just spreeading some

***update ****i have ewcm for the first time today well that i have noticed anyway!! Whose doing the sme and cm watch for their bfp method?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo