Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@MidnightMystery thank you! I tested because I still have sensitive nipples. Not sore at all! Just sensitive and always erect lol sorry TMI but it's weird. Then the last few days I've had a stuffy nose with some blood when I blew it and yesterday bloody gums when brushing my teeth so I've had some signs telling me to test. I didn't post it because literally I can almost not see it! I have to keep moving it around and readjusting my eyes to look at it so I'm trying not to get my hopes up just yet! If I get a better line next test I will post it!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl They sound like really strong signs! I'm so hopeful for you! I don't blame you for testing early with all those weird symptoms your experiencing! Have you got a photo edit app on your phone you can turn it inverted might show a better line as it would glow! So exciting eeeeek !!xx

6 years ago

@MurderMystery oh I didn't know about that! I'm about to leave for work but I'll have to check it out later tonight! Thanks for the tip! How are you doing? When are you testing?

User Image

6 years ago

Haha pearl you put murder mystery im hoping that's baby brain!! Lol! Have a good day at work! That's okay makes it clearer to see the lines. I'm doing okay thank you I'm going to test around the 22nd if no AF. Still unsure on dates and ovulation but only time will tell now xx

6 years ago

Hahaha omg oops! Lol! Hopefully you are right and that is baby brain! Lol

You are testing soon! I was originally planning on testing around the 19th or 20th because I wasn't 100% sure on my O day but I couldn't resist lol. Can't wait until you test. Hioefully it is an August baby for both of us!

@Mir777 where are you? I know yiu are right around the same time!

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl! I'm here lol I've also hopped over to the September group because I ovulated later so my DD changed to Sept 3

I'm only 4DPO - my cycle is 31 days how many days is yours? I ovulated a lot later this cycle - I had a positive OPK for 2 days in a row which is apparently normal - I think last month I timed it all wrong. I dont have any symptoms of anything but I think considering what day I'm on I don't think there's much anyway. Hope your line shows stronger tomorrow. I'm gonna test next week - maybe the 22nd

User image

6 years ago

@pearl haha hopefully! I know makes it hard work when unsure of dpo! I'm literally clueless of my dpo which I don't like lol I'm usually in tune with my body so god knows what's going on lol staying hopeful tho and I know I am so tempted to test early myself as I'm thinking I O earlier rather than later!! If I pop shops later I may pick one up if the hubby doesn't streer me in the opposite direction lol. Xx

@mir777 woop your almost at the end of the tww too! I'm also testing around the 22if I can hold off .sticky vibes ladies xx

6 years ago

@Mir777 ok you are almost there! Same timing as Midnight Mystery it sounds like! I am CD 23 and I typically have anywhere from 26-30 day cycles but my last 2 cycles have been 26 days. I also think I ovulated around CD 13. I didn't notice anything until maybe 7 dpo! Hopefully the line is more noticable tomorrow or else i really have fakes myself out lol.

My symptoms are:

3 & 4 dpo: a little bit of cramping that could have been anything! nothing noticable

7 dpo: vivid dreams

8 dpo: vivid dreams, stuffy nose with some blood when I blew my nose, hard sensitive nipples, acne (which i usually onyl get right before AF)

9 dpo: stuffy nose with blood, hard sensitive nipples

10 dpo: stuffy nose with more blood today, bleeding gums, my tongue felt weird and numb after i brushed? sensitive nipples

QUESTION for you ladies...If I actually am pregnant, would you wait until after the first trimester to tell family? Or would you just go for it and announce at Christmas? Obviously Christmas is more fun but in case of miscarriage it makes me nervous

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl wow bleeding gums nose if its out of the ordinary I so think your see that bfp!! As for the announcement its totally down to personal choice. I told close family when I found out then shouted it from the roof top after my scan! There's always that chance things may change however I feel if people think negatively towards the idea it makes negative things happen. If your pregnant amazing embrace it tell who you want to tell if things don't go as planned those people will support you! Xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery you are so right! Thank you :) I wouldn't be able to tell close family without the whole world finding out because my mom has the biggest mouth ever lol. so she would share my news to my whole family before i even got the chance. So i either tell no one or i tell everyone! Oh well I need to slow down anyways in case i dont see that line any clearer tomorrow. I'm not telling my husband until i know for sure.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo