Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@twwtoolong you are getting so close too! I am right behind you (testing around the 19th)

@Penny1366 welcome! 9dpo is still early so test again in a few more days! Personally I will be waiting until I get through my first trimester before telling anyone just so that I'm in the safe zone but there are no rules! If you are excited and want to tell your parents right away then go for it! Hopefully this will be your month

User Image

6 years ago

@pennny when I get. Bfp id wait till At least the 10 week mark i like your mug purchase sounds really adorable

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Penny- I agree with Pearl - 9 dpo is still really early, that little bean might not even be implanted yet!

As for telling of the parents, because we were monitored at the fertility clinic this cycle, if I get a positive next week, we would have an ultrasound at 6 weeks (end of Dec) and I would be tempted to tell my parents after that ultrasound, if not sooner. It has been such a long journey to get here (ttcing for 3.5 yrs) and they know that we have been trying for a while that I don't think I would be able to keep it in. Also, I feel that if I were to miscarry at that point, I am gonna need the support.

Katy - how are you doing?

6 years ago

@twwroolong I'm doing well af showrd up this month so i really belong in september group so im dealing with the tttc roller coastrr but im good Thank you i see that you have an ultrasound at the end of this.month! How are you? Anxious nervous and excited I'm sure!;;!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you for the info as that really helped me ease the mind.

@kattyfootballmomma. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

AFM. Tonight my boobs have started to ache again and they feel fuller this time around. I'm still debating on testing fear of a BFN. Should I use the good tests (FR 6 days sooner) or the not so good tests or should I do both? I have 4 of the FR and a few of the other kind from the website.I bought them off of. If my temp drops in the morning, I won't be testing. Will keep you all posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@twwtoolong good luck and i hope you get your positive this cycle.
Thanks Guys, I will let you know if i get BFP.
Last month i had lots of symptoms, but this month nothing except for yeast infection ( yuk ) . if you can count that as a symptom?!

I hope all of us can pick out our baby's names together soon :D

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23
When are you testing?? it's Friday afternoon where i live , come on test already and give us the good news

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies thank you for the support.

Update- Im unsure if i have ovulated Or not however i out on Here that i ovulated yesterday Just as A? estimate. I BD on Cd10 cd13 cd14 in hope that ive covered fertile window. I felt warmer than usual yesterday but i was very dry down there so unlikley i ovulated. I do remember asking if we could ovulate on our period as i remember i was feeling rather randy and had the egg White cm this was on around cd5 and i only bled for 5days also. Hmm boobs feel different as does my stomach so tad confused also suffering from constipation Too. Any light on whats going on Or anyone experienced this before?xx

Good luck to those testing and hello to any New members baby dust and sticky vibes xxxx

6 years ago

Katy - I am sorry AF showed up, ttcing can absolutely be a roller coaster. We would actually only have an ultrasound if we get our BFP next week.

Dragonfly - If you are feeling confident, I would use an FRER, more likely to pick up HCG. Again, lots of ladies won't get a positive until days after AF is due, so you aren't out until AF shows up, but it will be the most accurate.

Penney- Thank you!!! Our bodies can totally trick us with symptoms, hopefully your BFP is close too!

Midnight mystery - I am glad you are feeling better. How long are your cycles? CD 5 would be very early to ovulate (usually would not give the enough time for the egg to mature).

6 years ago

@twwtoolong Thankyou.

Il give you some background to my previous cycles for a better idea of what could be happening...

Pre birth i had regular 26days cycles.
After birth my periods returned i had three normal cycles 26days bleed for 7.
The past two cycles 31days, bled for 5 , very light
29days, bled for 5 , again very light.

No ovulation symptoms this cycle so far i usually Get ovulation migraines and sciatic pain for pre period aswel.

Ive not felt myself either .. I was Sick two weeks ago and had upset tummy now im suffering with constipation. BD last night and i needed lube only thing is i had a higher temp than usual so could have missed ovulation. I did dtd cd10 13 and 14 Just to try cover potential fertile window. X

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo