Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 I know what you mean! The winter blues can totally take over sometimes! This time of year is stressful already and then we add the stress of trying to get pregnant and it can all get overwhelming some days. I hope today is a better day for you! I'm glad your DH is ok! Hang in there

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl - I love my Christmas morning mimosa haha if I get a positive I'll just get some sparkling non alcoholic with OJ haha

I'll give you symptom updates when/if I get them! Enjoy your weekend :)

User image

6 years ago

Well ladies I got my "Pregnant" on a clear blue digital this morning! So I guess that faintest of lines wasn't my imagination! I'm laying in bed and just can't believe it's real. It hasn't sunk in yet. Now I get to tell my husband after he gets home from work later! I just hope this sticks and is a healthy pregnancy FX! We'll see what he says about telling family at Christmas since we won't have had our ultrasound yet but I really want to!

I will still be checking in on everyone here & in the September forum and hoping for more BFP's!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl Massive congratulations to you what a very merry Christmas!! I wish you all the best! Made my day lol xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery thank you so much! Now you and Mir777 have to be next for Christmas surprises!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl Thankyou I'm not feeling confident for me this month cervix seems to have gone hard and lower when I checked yesterday although haven't checked today yet. Haven't any symptoms although I've been eating breakfast wich is unusual for me xx

6 years ago

@pearl
Oh pearl how happy I am for you . Congrats , I’m sure you’ll have a healthy baby . Oh I’m so happy , finally some good news . May I ask how long were you trying to conceive ?

I think I’ll tomorrow will be the last day of my period . I thought maybe we are stressing too much so I’m trying to organise a little romantic overseas trip for hubby and I around ovulation so we can have a honeymoony vibe , maybe we can make September our month ????????

User image

6 years ago

Pearl - HUGE congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! What wonderful news during the Christmas season!! After all the AF arrivals it's nice to hear about the BFP's!! What would be your DD? I can't remember if you said you knew your O date?

User image

6 years ago

Thank you all so much! I just told DH because I couldn't wait and now he doesn't want to go to work! Lol

@MidnightMystery you're not out until AF shows and let's hope she doesn't!

@Penny we have been BDing unprotected for almost a year but didn't start tracking and really trying until about 4 months ago. This is the first month I think I got my O day correct and we also used preseed.

@Mir777 my due date looks to be August 28th!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl very true! I'm in a mood today sick of doing housework always non stop all I do yawnnn. Aww I bet he's over the moon! Xx

@mi77 we have the same edd lets hope we can celebrate with pearl xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo