Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Oh no I'm sorry Af showed ladies ? FX for the next cycle. At least it came now so it will be gone before Christmas and you can get some Holiday BDing in!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl and flamingo

i'm alot calmer now, at least i know whats going on , we have our work Christmas party on next Friday , looking forward to the drinks now .
i still don't know why i started spotting 5 days ago . but hay what can i do
i'll join september babies. both DH and I are off from 22nd to 8th of Jan so we can go strong at it

User image

6 years ago

Hey Ladies, I am out. Started spotting last night (weird for me as it usually starts in full force, but feels like it will be full on today). Off to the sept group for me! Here's hoping we all get christmas babies!

6 years ago

So many ladies switching over to September! :( Fingers crossed for all of you this next round!!!

AFM I'm hoping to not have to switch over to Sept myself. The only thing different I have noticed the last 3 days that i have a slight stuffy nose and there is blood in my nose (TMI) but when i blow my nose it has some blood. Not a bloody nose at all but just some blood and its all day for 3 days. I have read that this could be a symptom but also here in NY it just hit 10 degrees yesterday (burrr) and between the cold outside and the heat blasting inside that could probably cause the same thing. Other than that just waiting!

It is hard to keep track of everyone but is anyone else still waiting to test in this group?

User Image

6 years ago

Hello lovely ladies,

Sorry for those who are out this month that damn witch! I hope you all enjoy your Christmas ????

AFM CD21 Still in the TWW - can test on 22nd.

Thank you for those who wished me well for my appointment. It appears I have severe vasculitis and need to change my diet excluding gluten and dairy. Had my bloods done and I have to take them to the rhumotologist in January. Apparently women can have flare UPS after child birth wich could be what's happened to me as I had this with both my babies however I'm truly blessed with them as its hard to conceive with so many underlying issues!

Positive sticky vibes and baby dust to us all <3

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I am so sorry to hear so many of you have had AF show her ugly face!! Fingers crossed for you all next cycle!

AFM - Today I am 11 DPO, CD 27. AF is due tomorrow. I hope I do not see her!

No new symptoms or signs. There has been no more spotting. I took another test this morning and it was BFN so I am not feeling very confident. I know it's not over until AF shows up....this is just the hardest waiting time! Will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show! Fingers crossed for all of you!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I’m new here. Hope it’s okay to join this group.
I’m 9dpo today.

The last 2-3 days I’ve had small cramps, just like before AF arrives. I have lower back pain. I feel bloated and my belly looks very Big.
I really hope it’s not all in my head, like it was last month .

Wishing all of you ladies GL and hoping to see a lot of BFP next week. I’ll be testing end of next week, around 21-22 Dec,

to all of you

User Image

6 years ago

@BabyVibe Welcome!
I'm also testing same time as you hopefully we get a bfp!
Sticky vibes N baby dust all round xx

6 years ago

So I broke down and testes early today even though I said I wouldn't until next week lol. But I THINK I see a squinter of a line! I mean it's so faint it might not even be there. No joke. But I'm going to test again tomorrow or Sunday so fingers crossed!

User Image

6 years ago

@pearl oh pearl I am so hopeful for you that's amazing news! Fingers crossed for a stronger line next time you test! Did you post the test on here? Sticky vibes !xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo