Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 829 Replies | Last Page

pearl325-I think i want to see 3 high temps before i test, So i am thinking Friday Night or Saturday. DH wants to be there this time as he feels this is it too! Yesterday i was tired at 6:30pm and after my workout i was so Nauseous i think i am going to have to cut back a little on my days.

6 years ago

@ SheRiskers - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You know this community is here for you when you need us. Take time to grieve and remember to love yourself.

@Beaut1ful - Everything is looking promising for you! I hope you get to test with your husband soon.

AFM, We did get to BD yesterday evening. I basically came home and took him straight to bed. I did not get a temperature rise today though. I had my lowest of the cycle actually. I'm hoping that's not a bad sign and that it rises tomorrow and keeps rising. I've never tracked my BBT before so that part is new for me.

We watched that youtube video that was recommended on here, The Great Sperm Race. I thought more sperm made it to the egg so that was some new information. It's funny how it's set up like a horror movie from the sperms perspective! Husband said the video made him want to save all his sperm up by freezing or keeping them cool, so we can use them all when I ovulate to increase our odds!

If we did conceive this month that was my last egg of my 20's. I turn 30 on Friday. It's weird to think about that but I have been lately. If we didn't then it will be all my 30 year old eggs that become our children.

6 years ago

Well, my lovely husband just texted me back stating that my plan sounds good. Now all I need is approval from my boss to take the afternoon off, so I am working hard to get my tasks done.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- Yes that was my 3rd month TTC, that is why i am trying to stay positive. This month the dip hit my normal temp range so i assumed AF was on the way yesterday. usually when i hit 97.7 AF is hear. This morning it went up and no spotting no signs what so ever of AF.

FlamingoGirl- Thank you!! i want to test now but i know way to soon!

6 years ago

flamingoGirl- Yes it is like a horror movie, we actually fight off the sperm LOL, was interesting that the lady tied tubes and only that lil sperm was there. So it makes it seem great to go every other day or two.

dragonfly- We can come up with some good excuses LOL!! Girl go get!!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I can't wait to hear your results!

@Drangonfly get it giiiirrrl! haha that sound slike an excellent way to spend an afternoon off :) gotta do what you gotta do to make time. This is important stuff!

I can't wait to watch that video. maybe tonight

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes we can. It just so happens that I had a slight accident at work, probably all the hormones building up as I didn't make it to the bathroom in time . So, that is one thing I can use, or just take a vacation day.

@FlamingoGirl13. So, glad that you got to BD last night. We were able to as well, but hubby couldn't perform, probably because he was tired and when it was time to go to bed he had just woken up so I bet the little swimmers were still sleeping too.

Will see how the day goes and hope everything goes as planned.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I agree. It is important. I haven't seen the video yet so I will have to see it when I have more time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly-Personal reasons: Illness, for example, or a condition such as severe cramps, migraine, allergic reaction, or a dental emergency such a root canal or a toothache.
Urgent or important home and finance issues, including a meeting with a mortgage counselor, attending the closing for the purchase of a new home, emergency problems at your home such as a burst pipe, broken furnace, fire or break-in, or the delivery of furniture, appliances or some other item that requires a signature and must take place during business hours.
LOL GOOGLE HAS EVERYTHING!!!

6 years ago

I love your suggestions for helping Dragonfly get home this afternoon! Good Luck Dragonfly.

I think we will BD one more time today just to be safe and hopefully my temperature will rise tomorrow as it should!

@ Pearl & Dragonfly - When you have more time the video is definitely worth a watch! After we were done with the BDing and video last night DH said he thought there should be a faster way to tell if we conceived. Like a thought when the sperm implanted in the egg that let us know so we could stop worrying about it. I love him!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo