Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 Thank you...it was super disappointing but fingers crossed for this next cycle. I hope those cramps you feel are a good sign! definitely keep us updated!

I have an obgyn appt on Dec 5th so we'll see what she says but for now I will start using preseed and just have fun :)

User Image

6 years ago

callmecrazy- Thanks! i hope so, this cycle im trying not to symptom spot. My temps are staying high. We shall see.

Pearl_325- I wanted to try pre-seed this cycle but all stores were out.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Finally got my positive this evening but who knows how long it was positive for until I got home from work. If we can't do tonight, can we do tomorrow around the same time and keep in mind it takes the swimmers rougly six hours to reach their destiny (forever home) so to speak.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - i agree with flamingo, not a boring story at all! I love hearing the tender moments from DH's - after trying for such a long time, it's one of the sweetest parts that can still make me smile! As for the opk's, I use internet cheapies from amazon. When taking fertility meds, it can mess with your estrogen and some of the fancier ones will monitor both estrogen and LH, so you end up getting a bunch that say high and often will never get a peak. I can't say that I love the internet cheapie HCG tests (especially after this past month), but the opk's work like a charm for me!

Beautiful - my fingers are crossed for you! Keep us posted on anything new!

Pearl - good luck at your appt next week! Have you used preseed before? I literally almost stopped on my way home from work to get some! My body can be hit or miss sometimes with having really good fertile cm! I'd love to hear any stories about using it!

Callmecrazy - that is so wonderful that you feel so great this cycle - I have always wanted to experience that feeling of just knowing! When do you think you will test?

6 years ago

I got my peak fertility on my OPK this evening! I'm CD13 and got my fourth high fertility this morning. After reading somethings I wanted to make sure I didn't miss my LH surge so I decided to start testing in the evening tonight. So excited! I showed my husband and he immediately asked "does this mean we are pregnant?" with a smile on his face. So cute! I had to explain to him that no we aren't pregnant but that this is the time to get to trying! He's all ready for that!! This confirms that I was off on all my other cycles with when I ovulated so I'm glad I know that now.

Dragonfly I see you got your positive tonight too! Congratulations! Our babies would be so close in age if this works out for us. Crossing my fingers and sending you

I posted a picture of my ovulation test just for fun!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Oh my God. I swear we are twins. I tested positive tonighrlt too. I also told my husband that my test was positive and he said the exact same thing, are you pregnant? No honey, I'm hot. So will see what happens either tonight or tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Flamingo & dragonfly- So happy to hear + on OPK, time to get busy!! Best of luck to you!!

twwtoolong- Thank you. How are you doing this cycle?

AFM, CD 31 My temp dropped to 97.7 this morning. But since i ovulated late on CD22 and my luteal phase is 14 days. App says DEC 4th AF. Makes me 9DPO today. i am feeling MILD LEFT SIDE CRAMPS, PINCHING,NAUSEOUS, and BACKACHE.
Remind you i have been 32 days last couple months and CD18 has been my ovulation day.
Can your luteal phase changed if your cycle becomes longer or it is always the same??? Is this my implantation dip??

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! Never got to BD last night so I am hoping today will be the day and if not then we only have Sunday to work with so trying to remain hopeful. Woke up at 3am and could not get back to sleep. I am wondering if that is your dip since you are now 9dpo and I don't know much about the luteal and if it changes from month to month as my app shows that my ovulation was supposed to be on Saturday but never happened till yesterday or today and my AF is due Dec 9.

To keep in line with the countdown ticker, should my ticker say today is ovulation or 1dpo?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- i would put today is ovulation usually 12-24 hrs after + is ovulation day. Do you let the "blue line' appear as well on this CTP website? since i use 3 charts to match up, i have to change mine on here sometimes. i hope you get to BD tonight as your in your "peak" fertile week. then skip a day and do the next day if you wish.

Has anyone watched "The Great Sperm Race" (on youtube) someone recommended it to me and i watched it....very informative!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I ordered it on amazon! I have amazon prime so it arrived in two days.

@twwtoolong I have not tried it before but tonight we will be using it. It is my husbands bday and the day that we are starting again for this cycle so i will let you know what i think of it tomorrow!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo