Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Your comment made me chuckle. I'd have to see if I can Google mucous plug as I don't remember any symptoms with my last pregnancy. My nipps were starting to tingle a bit and boobs starting to ache. Just hope that we caught the egg in time but still keep thinking about my luteal phase, something else to Google. It's going to be short this month month. Expected AF is Dec 9. Let the countdown begin.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Anyone take any pregnancy tests this morning? If so, update us! Dragonfly and I are now in the TWW. I have a long leutal phase but I'm thinking I might test early this cycle since I know that. Part of me wants to wait until after my missed period. We'll see how I hold out.

6 years ago

Yes I want to see those pregnancy tests too! im living through you ladies right now since im way far behind in this cycle. We will be doing the BD for the first time this cycle tonight so I have a loong way to go lol. im SOOO hoping to see a positive from you ladies!

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies!

dragonfly & FlamingoGirl- wish you sticky vibes!!!

AFM, woke up to a temp of 98.3 and nauseous this morning. I am having dull/mild cramps that come and go dont last long. Creamy CM today and only yesterday was the goo type CM. I am tired but feel like i have a wave of energy every now and then. Boobs hurt and feel fuller. Head feels just slight dizziness sometimes. Some signs point to AF but i just feel like this is it!!! i have that gut feeling. i think i want to test today. but need to ask DH if he wants to wait, since my cycle is not normal 32 day I am not sure when i should start AF apps till me Dec 4th. But i assume bc its going off my 14 day luteal phase. When do yall think i should test???

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you. See I told you the temp would rise. I would wait at least 2-3 days to test as I think yesterday was the implantation. Your symptoms sound so promising. Hope this is it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful - I agree with Dragonfly. I would wait 2-3 days and let that HGH build up! Everything sounds/looks promising for you, and that feeling of being pregnant is a good sign too. . Thank you for the sticky vibes!

6 years ago

Beautiful- I wake up take my temp, log it, and then check to see that yours is rising LOL!! I'm so hopeful for you.

I uploaded two tests today. I feel like I see a hint of a line on the Surepredict, and they are usually stark white. FRER is a hint. But that was squeezing out a small amount of urine because I'm impatient.

6 years ago • Post starter

callmecrazy-HAHAHA!! To funny bc i do the same on your chart. Are you feeling anything? As the FRER PIC i think i see a vvvfaint line.

dragonfly- Thank You. i want to test tonight to see if i get a slight faint line LOL....but then if i dont see anything i might get down.

FlamingoGirl- Thank You as well. i am soooo eager to test now!

6 years ago

I do the same thing to. I log everything as they come. Temp in the morning; then come on here and log it in. BD, same thing. I sometimes check others temps like (Beaut1ful38) I did as soon as you said your temp went up, I checked your chart. Even my BBT and Chart Analysis actually gave me some data for a change all because I logged a +OPK. So, I am really hoping we caught the egg and will be in the same boat as Beaut1ful38 and anyone else who is close to testing. Can someone check my chart and see if things look good? Be greatly appreciated. This is all too exciting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Beautiful- I don't know what I'm feeling. My BBs are somewhat fuller, and a but more tingly. I'm starving, but then only eat a little bit, and if I don't eat I'm nauseated. I'm not reading much into it though because I've been sugar detoxing which could cause any of these symptoms. Hot flashes all day yesterday have me crazy.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo