Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13 LOL I agree! there really should be a faster way! the TWW is enough to give us all heart attacks! lol

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you for all the suggestions. I just told boss that I was taking a vacation day as I have a ton of hours to use up before the end of March.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! Hopefully things work out in my favor and will get busy this afternoon. As long as she sleeps long enough. I will definately watch the video this evening before bed as I completely forgot about it last night when I went to bed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Beautiful - I'm so glad to see your temp go up again!

Dragonfly- Have a great afternoon LOL

BFN this morning, but I'm only 8dpo. I'm beginning to doubt the quality of FRER anymore. They seem to not be as sensitive and always have a second line. I posted another topic about it to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

@callmecrazy. Thank you! I shall. I hope you get some definate answers in regards to those tests at it is heart wrenching to see a line and then to have AF show her ugly face in the end.

I had a funny sensation. Felt flutters right at my belly button. Which is really weird to me. Any ideas on what it could be?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly if you Havent yet ovulated that might have been the egg releasing from the Right ovary you never know :D xx

Good luck ladies! Im going to Watch the documentry tonight with OH so we can Get back to BD properly Lol! Thankyou for reccomending It!

Im on CD6 bleedings stopped and i have A? upset tummy all Day nausea Right side abdominal pain also :( im wondering can women ovulate while on a period? I have no idea whats going on with my body these days kinda getting me down now all these aches pains weird symptoms xx

6 years ago

Ok ladies TMI, as my day progresses, i ate lunch and after about 20mins wave of nausea. I went to the RR and checked my CM it is now.....White/Clear/slippery/not EW but it stretches like it and snaps back to finger i am putting it as like Clear Snot. My boobs are shooting me pains now. And my cervix is Low/Firm
i am googling this weird CM because i never noticed this with my other pregnancies.

6 years ago

@ MidnightMystery - It is possible to ovulate on CD6, but you would have a very short cycle. Have you ever had short cycles? Did you try taking an OPK if you use them.

@Beaut1ful - Your symptoms sound promising! The nausea anyways... I'm not sure about the CM. Did you look it up?

@ Dragonfly - I hope you had a good afternoon home with the husband!

6 years ago

flamingoGirl- yes it saying could be a form of discharge where the mucus plug is forming. TMI again, i had a BM and oooh my more came out. Does not feel like EWCM.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Can you share a picture as I am a visual person. Nothing is ever tmi as we are all ladies here who produce the same kind of secretions. I hope that is the mucous plug forming. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@FlamingoGirl13. Yes, it was a good afternoon. Came home and daughter wasn't asleep yet so my husband had to make snoring noises to get her to sleep and surely she did after 40min of trying. Did manage to BD and my husband made a cute comment, "swim my little swimmers". Too cute not to chuckle at it. How are things going for you?

Saw a notification that changes are being made to CTP to make it more mobile friendly. Finally, about time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly-whoo hoo swim lil swimmers!! No picture as I didn’t have my phone but if happens again I sure will

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo