Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Never have I ever been passed 28 days so this must be a good sign. I know I said I wasn't going to do a cervix check but I did and it is med-high wet and closed. I will have to try the FRER as these tests are just as bad as my OPKs. Disn't have an issue with the HPT the last time I got pregnant but then again I tested 3 days after AF was supposed to come.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I started spotting yesterday, full flow came middle of the night. Would you consider today first cycle day or yesterday?

6 years ago • Post starter

@callmecrazy. So sorry hun. Count today as AF as I thought the same thing too the last month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@@callmecrazy im sorry hun..you count the 1st day of full flow

@dragon please try another test

@ beautifil..i keep testing..(hides in shame)..sinking im in silly things like i would be having a glass of wine as i type om a Friday night

User Image

6 years ago

Don't be sorry! This is perfect, exactly how I timed it. This will put me ovulating during the thanksgiving holiday when DH is home.

6 years ago • Post starter

dragonfly- that does have to be good news then. i would test for sure in the morning.

Purplesummer-haha! no more Friday night wine!!! Oh i am happy for you! thanks for the idea of "SME" timing. i hope this works this time!!

callmecrazy- Around thanksgiving holiday i think is the best bc the mood is happy/cuddle time!! That is what im looking forward to as i will be @ 8-11dpo around that time of the holiday (4 day weekend)!!! Just maybe i will get a BFP and get me a little butterball!!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I would think so too. I will test again in the morning and see what the test says. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. Enjoy your Thanksgiving as we already had ours (Canada). Will you be drinking any wine?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm jumping in again. Lol. Cycle day 9 here!!! Hubby and I took a break last month and now i am super excited to start again!! Waiting to ovulate now! Anticipating ovulation around Nov 20 and AF due Dec 4!! Hoping for Holiday BFPs for everyone!!!

Any advice to us trying to conveieve our first? I've been without protection for over a year as of Oct 18. Never used any birth control, only condoms. Willing to try anything. I have used cheapie OPKS before as well. Just not in a while.:)

6 years ago

When your SO kisses your belly rubs your belly holds your belly while he's standing behind you? How does it feel? To me It's assurance that that my DF wants us to be pregnant, to have a sticky bean to have a beautiful bundle of joy to complete this family. It makes me sad that i cannot conceive. So with prayer and encouragement from y'all its making me feel better and try harder next month. I feel like the stress would be a lot less if DF and I just use the emsm. What do you try to do when you are down and out about this whole ttc thing? What is your pick me up?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

When your SO kisses your belly rubs your belly holds your belly while he's standing behind you? How does it feel? To me It's assurance that that my DF wants us to be pregnant, to have a sticky bean to have a beautiful bundle of joy to complete this family. It makes me sad that i cannot conceive. So with prayer and encouragement from y'all its making me feel better and try harder next month. I feel like the stress would be a lot less if DF and I just use the emsm. What do you try to do when you are down and out about this whole ttc thing? What is your pick me up?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo