Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hiiii Chelsea welcome

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you BabyPath and Camasia for the welcome :)

8 years ago

Hi Ladies

I haven't checked in for a couple weeks.... After my first IUI cycle failed I had a super light AF that only lasted 3 days (and as nice as that was it shows that I likely had some lining issues with ovulating so early on the Clomid). I took Clomid CD3-7 100mg again and we scheduled an US for CD9 since I didn't make it to CD12 scheduled US last month... the side effects were much better on the Clomid this month.. only a couple hot flashes and ovary twinges. I had 3 follicles (17.5, 18 & 18.5) on the CD9 US and had a positive OPK on CD12 so we went in for and IUI yesterday on day 13 at 2:30. I had a temp spike this morning so I feel much better this go round regarding timing. this IUI also didn't hurt at all (last month was killer) and I didn't bleed at all this time either. I am pretty bloated today, and I was last month at 1dpiui as well. I guess I'm officially in my TWW for Cycle #2! Now to stay busy...

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

babypath- yay for BC. One step closer!

Welcome to the group Chelsea! I've found this group to be so supportive since I joined in January. We have also chosen to have our IUIs every other month but I have unexplained fertility so I'm not sure how they would treat you on your non IUI cycles. We just try naturally on our off months.

Welcome back MrsFord. Good luck with your second IUI and keep us posted!

afm- I'm sure you've been waiting for the news. lol. Well....I got my bfp! I took an hpt this morning to prepare myself before my beta and saw a faint line. Showed it to DH and he saw it too but told him I wouldn't believe it till I heard from the RE. My beta came back at 71. They said they like the number to be over 30 at 12dpiui so I'm happy with that news. I go back friday to see how my numbers are doubling. After two miscarriages I am of course super nervous but trying to remain positive. My HCG was around 50 I think at 17dpiui last time so I'm trying to stay positive with starting off with a better number. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

8 years ago

YAY!!!! Congratulations Jf!!!! Sounds like a great number!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yayyyyyyyy Jfm I am so happy for u!!!!!! Stick baby stick!

Hello MrsFord

User Image

8 years ago

Mrs Ford, wishing you lots of baby dust!! Keep us posted!

Ordered meds today for FET and we start injections next Friday! Unfortunately will start estrogen patches the day we leave for our vacation in the sun but oh well! I'm sure those will look seeeexxxxyy with my bikini! Hehehe It'll be worth it in the end!

8 years ago • Post starter

Jmolo, being so happy for you, I really cross my fingers this pregnancy to be successful! Good luck dear, keep posting good news! Congratulations!

Babypath, I didnt know you are going to have another FET. You want to collect more eggs? I remember last ones were ok, werent? I wish you the best dear!

Mrs Ford Good luck with this IUI, I hope you have a good time during your 2WW that will give you a BFP with a good pregnancy!

Camasia, good luck with the rest of tests. I hope everything is perfect to go with the IUI.

Chelsea, welcome! Did you have any treatment for your endo or you go straight to IUI?

AFM, being on 28th week, I had anouther u/s today and babies are ok, but there are a couple of signs that shows that I possible have preterm delivery. I hope babies stay longer inside my belly!
The one thing is that girl's umbilical cord has Resistance index (RI) at highest allowed levels and the other is that placenda is more matured than supposed to. I will have another check on 19th of May.
In the meantime, I start organizing things for the nursery room and I try to think only this so not to be stressed with the possibility of preterm delivery.

8 years ago

Hey girls... I am just stopping by to wish you all good luck !!!

It has been a while the last time I logged in but you are still on my mind and I wish you BFP and healthy pregnancy.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

YAY YAY YAY JF!!!!!! YAY! c'mon sticky bean!!!!! thrilled for you!

Keth - I delivered my DD early - if you have ay questions, let me know. The best advice I have though, is to make sure, fight for, the steroid shots if it looks like you will definitely go early. The steroid shots are the difference between the strong NICU guys and the sick ones (for pre-term). But I am sure your Dr. will be on it. Stay stress free as much as possible and just trust your Dr.
Saying prayers!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo