Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Margie: that is great news! My antral count was only 15 and ended up with total 22 eggs. So I am hoping you will have plenty this time. Sending you a lot of positive vibes and baby dust... Praying for your BFP soon!!!

Luckykap21: Good luck for your baseline and hope you have plenty of good follies to give you a great bundle of joy plus snow frosties to keep for future. Hoping to hear about your BFP soon... Loads and loads of baby dust!!!

AFM: Not much change... Waiting for my ultrasound on Friday with my RE.I found a new Ob and she wants me to come in on Friday too. I need to bail on the ob since I can't take time off work especially since I just took 3 days off last week. I feel nauseous if I don't eat in the morning and feel exhausted all day long.... And no more pain free spots left on my bum for PIO shots. They are more painful now forming slight lumps... Just trying to focus on the end reward!
Making a baby is really hard!!!

Looking forward to being great moms!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dsinha - I'm sorry to hear that you've run out of pain free spots for your injections. Thank you for telling me about your count. I was a bit worried that that meant I would definitely have less. I know more isn't always better but still... I want it to go as well as possible.

luckykap - Good luck with you're baseline. Its sounds like we're only going to be a few days apart. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us. Thanks for telling me about you count too. I feel a bit better that mine isn't way off or anything.

AFM - Last BCP was last night. I'm not looking forward to starting injections but I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be... oh except I need to purchase some alcohol swabs and gauze... I guess I still have some stuff to pick up.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie- thank you! I hope this is the cycle for both of us. I can't wait to get started. Baseline 9/1 last bcp 9/5 (if normal US) then begin microdose Lupron 9/08 and stims 9/10 :-) sept can't come soon enough
Good luck and sending lots of baby dust ******

7 years ago

So, this cycle was a bust. And we have no frozen embryos, so we have to start over from scratch.

I'm absolutely devastated.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Essemkay- I'm so sorry to hear this round was a bust! I know how devastating it is. Will you try again with donor eggs?

7 years ago

luckykap21 we have no choice of doing anything other than donor eggs at this point. Other than giving up and doing nothing - the thought of which just makes my heart hurt even more.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Hugs to you! My heart hurts for you but don't give up, it can happen.

7 years ago

Essemkay - I'm so sorry. That's extremely difficult for you and you are so strong. I hope that the next time through leac e s you with better eggs.

AFM - I just found out this evening that yet another woman in my circle of friends is pregnant. This brings my total up to 15 acqaintances who have gotten pregnant within the past 12 months. FML. I also no longer have a viable excuse as to why I can't attend a baby shower this weekend. Blah. I feel like everyone around me is drinking from the fertility fountain except me. DH isn't super supportive. He just says it is what it is and I want to yell at him because I'm the one who has to take the drugs and go through everything. He's not even going to be in the same country for it. Blah sorry for the rant I'm just feeling super emotional and I can't even have a decent cry about it because I'd be keeping DH up. I feel like I have to hold it together all the time.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Essemkay - i am so sorry! it is totally devastating I am sure... hang in there. Let you yourself grieve and then get ready for the next cycle. Maybe they will adjust some things for better results this time? It will all be worth it...

Margie - it totally sucks to have everyone around you getting pg so easily and you are privately struggling. It is SO HARD. But you are on your way!!!!! Once you begin injections you will really start to feel like you are close.... and I really didn't think the injections were that bad.

AFM - I am 25 weeks now. Feeling my boy move all the time now. starting to get a little uncomfortable but not complaining. and remember ladies, this is an IVF baby. IT CAN happen!!! Love to you all!

7 years ago

Margie: So sorry that you are going through such hard times. I felt the same too. Hang in there! Once you get your BFP, it will be you're turn to make everyone jealous. Hope you get pregnant super fast! Bucket full of Baby dust to you!

Essemkay: I am so sorry my dear. I would be mad too. Please don't give up. Take a break and come back and try again... May be try different fertility clinic and change up the criteria for your donor eggs. I am not sure how you choose them... but if there is a way to figure out the donor had previous successful pregnancies... Just a thought! I feel it that you are so close... At the end, it is still worth that precious bundle of joy and I pray that you get yours soon!!!

Bens10: 25w is awesome!!! You give me confidence! How does it feel to be in the third trimester? Baby dust to you!!!

AFM: I had my first ultrasound and saw the baby. It was gorgeous and even heard his/her heartbeat 120 bpm. It was the most surreal experience of all. We finally believe that we are pregnant and I can visualize my LO inside me.

I will try to post the pic of my baby at 6 weeks once I figure out how to do it on the phone. Lol! Else will just post it on my gallery.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo