Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 540 Replies | Last Page

I am taking Puregon 159 and MHCG. And just got a call to start Orgalutran. I suspectcmy egg quality might not be great... But I belive diet is a big factor. With my first pregnancy I was un a very healthy diet with exercise and lots of veggies and fruits. Eith my last oregnancy that ended with a MC I was doing the same diet. I just believe the eggs quality wasn't that great yet ... I really hopr it works for me this IVF cycle. It is governmrnt funded causr I wouldn't be abke to afford it otherwise. Can you test the quality of your eggs other than doing a retrieval? I hope what you are doing works and can get pregnant naturally again.

7 years ago

Michelle- I am taking several supplements. Ubiquinol 800mg, vitamin c 1000, l-arargine 1000 twice daily, pycnogenol 100, omega 3, vitamin e, ovasitol, melatonin 3mg at night. I'm trying everything I can to improve these eggs before my next IVF cycle. I spoke with a lady the other day that had a failed IVF then started taking supplements (a couple of the same and others I'm not taking) and she got pregnant naturally after 3-4 months. It's a lot to choke down but if it helps I'll do it.

7 years ago

Those of you that have done IUI.. when does your doctor have you come in for the procedure? How soon after a positive opk? This morning I had a near positive.. the test line is just shy of being the same color as the control line. I suspect tonight I will have a true positive. I will be seeing the doctor in the morning. I am so nervous as this will be my first time doing this.

User Image

7 years ago

They always gave me a trigger shot and I will have to go to the doctor the day after to get the procedure done.

7 years ago

I've gone in both the day of and after. I had trigger shots with most of mine as well. It's really a simple procedure. Then you get that long tww and hopefully a BFP at the end:-)

7 years ago

I've done IUI without trigger, and I come the day after my positive. Prepare your SO as tomorow you will most likely need his sample, unless you have a frozen sample.

7 years ago

hannah2000- have you thought on doing PGD ONE, it is cheaper. You might combine yr ivf with PGD one and pay a fraction of what you would pay

7 years ago

What's PGD one?

7 years ago

Ok well IUI is completed.. now I just wait my 2 weeks and hopefully I will get a bfp
This morning my opks the test line showed up first.. the test line was way darker than the control line.. I sure hope the timing was right.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo