Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Yes it was 2342 Monday is ultrasound time

User Image

7 years ago

Awesome Cam. Monday will you find out if there are 1 or 2 ?

7 years ago

Yes lucky

User Image

7 years ago

hi im 30 years old my husband is 38 and have 2 kids a daughter 13 and son 2 this month but recently diagnoised with endometrosis and pcos had one tube removed due to hydrosalpinx other one was just closed and doc opened it up but was told no chances of concieving naturally again and have went through 3 retrivals and had a transfer of 2 blastocysts dec5 had Icsi done and assisted hatching but have felt no symptoms please pray for us we really want more kids dec14th is beta hoping and praying for good results all you other ladies sending prayers your way for a miracle of a baby.please pray we will find out we r pregnant on the 14th and have good beta results !! my blastocysts were a grade abb and bab! hoping implantation took place but havent felt a thing

7 years ago

Good luck annaliz!

Sounds like you put in 2 embryos... we are planning to transfer one on dec 29 so counting down. I started my estrogen pills. Did you have to take them? Are you using progesterone injections? Would love to know more...
Lost of baby dust to you!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Dsinha happy transfer day!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Dear friends happy new year! I hope 2017 brings a lot of successful stories in this group! Bens congratulations for your baby! Camasia and Margie, i am so happy for you! To all bew ladies! Welcome and good luck!
This xmas was very special for us, having our kids! They are already 6 months old!
My best wishes to all of you! This board really helped me, the journey wasnt easy, but you ladies are so helpful!

7 years ago

Hello kethryes I actually had an ultrasound on Wednesday that showed the baby had stopped growing two weeks ago and I have to have a d&c on Monday.

User Image

7 years ago

Cam, oh no. I'm so so sorry to hear this. Please let us know how we can help.

7 years ago

Cam I'm so sorry! Praying for you and DH.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo