Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hey my ladies I've been busy trying to get my girls ready for school. Time is flying by. I start pio tomorrow and fet is next Thursday 8/25 at 1130am I have to self administer my IM shot my nurse put circles on my bum. I'm ready!
Welcome all the new ladies and congrats on any new bfp!!

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia good luck doing your own injections! I'm scared to even try that. I can do all the sub-q shots in the world, but I can't even reach to attempt the IM on the hip thanks to a ridiculously ample bosom.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

essemkay: So sorry sweetheart! How old was the person when the eggs got extracted? Are they going to consider the chance that the eggs were bad and give you another chase?

Camasia: Good luck for the FET! It's super brave to do the pio by yourself. I usually am quite brave with injections. The pio with 221/2 gauge needle shook me bad. My DH does it every morning and I dread each one of them. Kudos to your courage! Do you have an pain or lumps from the pio yet. My bum is bruised from all the shots and nowadays it's hard to find a pain free spot to inject. Oh well... Trying to stay positive! Only 4.5 weeks more to go!!!

2moms2b: twins are awesome! So excited for you!!! I am super worried about my ultrasound on aug 26. When did you share at work? It super hard especially when I was stupid enough to share that I am going for IVF.

Luckykap21: good luck for the cycle and hope you get your BFP soon!

Ben10: 24 weeks is great! How do you compare the first and second trimester? Looking for some inputs to prepare for mine! Wish you have you sweet healthy and cute perfect baby!

Margie: hope you are having a blast and will be ready to have a beautiful baby bump when you're back.

AFM: it's has been a while since I have posted. My parents were visiting so I took 3 days off and relaxed with them. They can be a handful at times but it was fun. I am probably 5.5 weeks today. My beta was 191, 713 and next ultrasound on aug 26th. I am worried and scared about what we would find. Trying to stay positive! I found a new ob who gave me some prescription samples to try and decide which one I like. I am not sure if there is much difference. Any one using prescription prenatals?

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

dsinha1011 our donor is 24 - this was her 3rd time donating. I don't know what happened.

I'm not currently doing prescription prenatals because our deductible just reset so they're ridiculously pricey. But the ones I liked best (I'm blanking on the name) were really small and had DHA in them. The 26th is almost here! So exciting!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Essemkay and dsinha thanks it actually didn't hurt!!!!!! I'm so happy 5 days to goooooo! No pain or bumps yet today was day 1. I'm sorry about your donor eggs Essemkay. 2moms congrats! !!!!! I'm doing prescription prenatals called vitapearl it has 200mg dha in it and 1.4mg of folic acid. I love it because it's small and a softgel I pay $25 a month

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks essemkay and camasia for answering my questions. Vita pearl is a neat one with max folic acid. I am checking out the samples right now.

AFM: I am finally losing a little weight and feels like the bloating went away since my transfer today. However, I am getting horrible cramps and leg pain at night. I am using Tylenol and heating pad. Anyone else experiencing cramping and aches?

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Not yet dsinha I guess we will soon enough 4 days before FET!!! I love vita pearl and it's size.

User Image

7 years ago

Good Luck for the FET dear Camasia! You will be a PUPO soon :)
My bloating started after ER and just now starting going away slightly.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

I apparently have some caching up to do on here. So DH and I got home at midnight last night from the trip to my BFFs wedding and had to be at our baseline appointment for 0645 this morning. Needless to say that is a lot of info to handle on 4 hours of sleep. I have all of my meds for the first half of the cycle. I apparently get the progesterone at the ER. I take my last pill tonight and I start my stims on Thursday, Gonal-F and Menapur! Eek! It's coming up super quickly now. The told me my uterus looked normal and my antrical follicle count was 21, which is pretty good I guess. The doctor seemed happy. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie- sounds really good. My antral follicle count was 6 last time so 21 sounds really good..good luck with the stims. I go for baseline next Thursday then last pill following Monday then start Lupron then stims...I'm so ready for September to be here :-) I hope all goes well for you :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo