Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Dsinha - I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I can only imagine what pain your feeling right now as I've never gotten any farther than a beta. We're all here for you anytime you need to talk or vent. sometimes this journey is truly disheartening. I hope you are able to recover from this and go on to have your rainbow baby from one of your snow babies.

Camasia - Congratulations, I can't wait to hear how your U/S goes.

Luckykap - Those sound like good numbers for a first U/S. Keep us posted on your progression!

AFM - Beta is on wednesday. I feel like I'm going crazy wondering if this is it... I still haven't completely decided if I'm going to test or not. I've been getting a ton of cramping which is unusual for me. I usually only get it the day AF starts. That and sore boobs are the only symptoms I have... and I'm pretty sure the sore boobs are from the progesterone. Stick baby stick!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Disinha- I'm sorry for what you are going through, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Margie- good luck on Wednesday, Praying that little one sticks and you get that BFP!

AFM- I had my second US and have 10 on right, 6 left but not all will be mature by the time I trigger. I go back Monday for more bw and US so will hopefully have an idea of what day ER is going to be.

Good luck to everyone!!

7 years ago

luckykap - Those still sound like good numbers. I didn't have a lot more than that until like two days before my trigger.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Disniha - I miscarried last decemeber at 7 weeks preg. I didn't have scans before hand to let me know it was happening, my body basically started laboring to get the baby out. There was a declining heartbeat. So despite the ER doctor telling me no doctor would ever do a D&C with a heartbeat (I guess the alternative was me hemmoraging and in labor pain) my very kind and very honest OB told me the truth and offered the D&C. We did it three days before Christmas. I was devastated. I couldn't stop thinking about it or crying. When you want something so bad, to have it all taken away is gut wrenching. So I am there with you, my friend.
But there is good news. Your body will heal and so will your heart, over time. And then you will be ready to try again. and then it will be right and it will be the baby you have been waiting for. until then, cry. let it out. your journey will make you an incredible mother, because you fought for it. My mantra through all my infertility has been, "it may not be easy, but it will all be worth it".

AFM - I am 28 weeks and it will be a monumental moment when I reach 29.2 this week. That is how early I delivered my DD. My goal has always been to have a longer pregnancy and I am very close. I will feel very proud. Mr. Drs anticipate me delivering early still, but we are hoping somewhere between 34-36 weeks. I have high blood pressure. if you are praying women, I'll take a prayer or two. I really don't want to have my baby go to the NICU. I want to take him home with me. But all is well right now and he already weighs more than my DD did at birth (albs 3oz).

7 years ago

Emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy again

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia - oh no, I'm so sorry.

7 years ago

Camasia - I am SO SO SORRY - it will happen!!! I will keep believing that for you while you are going through this. HUGS MY FRIEND!

7 years ago

Camasia I'm so sorry your going through this. Praying for you!

AFM- I had another US today and my biggest follicle 16 and then several others around 10-13, so looks like at least 2 more days of stims :-/ will have another US and bloodwork Wednesday then hopefully get to trigger Thursday. I

Good Luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Luckykap - That sounds like a great set of numbers. non of them are too far a head of all of the others. FX the next few days go quickly for you.

Bens - Good luck with passing that milestone. It's very exciting. Your little man sounds like he's growing well.

AFM - So I tested this morning and I got a BFP with both the target brand tests (which reviews say are unreliable) and with a first response rapid result. Neither one was a super strong BFP. They're both faint, which worries me as the last time I got to this point I had a chemical. I just have to wait until tomorrow until the blood tests results... on the other hand I'm super weepy these days. The past two days I've had a small crying fit and I never cry. I suppose if it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy I'll take it but still I hate crying.

7 years ago

Camasia, i am so sorry dear, i wish i could find the right words to make you feel better. I hope soon we hear from you that you feel better, you are healthy and you are ready to continue this path. I really wish the good news will come soon. My best wishes.

Margie, i hope this is a bfp. Did you repeat it? Which day are you? I tested 14 days after transfer. I couldnt do it earlier and i did it the same day with the blood test. I hope we hear good news from you!

Bens, so happy you qre doing well! I delivered the twins on 35st week, and the babies had to stay at the er/nicu. I was prepared for that, as it is common in case of twins. I hope you too reach the latest it can be and you and your baby are healthy and happy. Good luck!

Luckycap, good luck. I hope everything goes well!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo