Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Cam- yay! That's awesome that you have a schedule! Do you know which meds you'll be on?

7 years ago

No 2moms they are ordering them for me now!

User Image

7 years ago

I am so happy for the IVFs news! I am sure soon we will have more BFP news! This board always gives hope!

Camasia, i hope the IVF procedure goes perfect for you, and dont forget to have good time! Do things you like, spend time with friends, have nice dinners with your husband. Try this period to be full of joy and no stress. It worked for me. Good luck dear!

2moms, congratulations with the numbers! I am so happy that ivf worked well for you! I am sure that everything will go perfect until the end. The fact that you will have frozen fertilized eggs, will make you feel more confident, but i am sure that you will succeed from the first try! Have a good relax now, waiting for the great news! Good luck!!!!!! As about the pics, the first photos of the babies! So funny!

Babypath, the big day is so close! My best wishes dear! I am thinking of you!

Hoping, ivf is close for you too! As about HSG, it was ok for me, the worst pain was not so bad, and it was for very short of time. Just for 2-3 seconds. I hope you have the best results and a succeeded IVF procedure!

Bens, i can understand your stress! Until i started feeling the babies i wanted to have u/s every day! Try not to be stressed! First months are very stressful, but soon you are going to feel so happy with the kicks! Keep going well dear!

Jmolo, i am so happy you are doing well! How is your nausea! I know it is a bad feeling. I hope soon you feel better!

Margie, it is nice you managed to lose weight! Dont overdo it. I have heard that ovarian stimulation can be affected by diets. So you are going to start on August! I wish you the best, with no more delays and great success!

AFM, last doppler showed that babies are ok and very well grown! The numbers that worried us are stable and that is good. I am on 33rd week and next doppler on 35th week. I am happy that babies are still on my belly and that we might pass the 35 weeks. Today i have some blood tests. Some are important for the pregnancy (such as uric acid). I hope they are ok too.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - I'm so glad to hear that the babies are doing well. I think tentatively we're starting IVF around mid to late august. DH is going to be away so we'll be freezing his sample and my mom is going to come down and help me with the cycle. I'm still losing weight but it's more because I've increased my exercise rather than huge changes to my diet. it's more that I'm actually eating vegetables with most meals and making sure my portion sizes aren't crazy.

Camasia - Good luck with your IVF cycle. I hope you get to add another wonderful BFP to this board. good luck with your injection class. I'm curious to know what drugs you'll be on.

2moms - Those are amazing numbers. Did you get an update from the cryo process yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope you'll have some good news next week.

Baby - I'm so glad your lining is looking good. I'm looking forward to Tuesday's update.

Hoping - I start in mid-late August. they won't give me the date for my baseline until sometime in July but We're away for a week mid August and they said they'd work around that.

Bens - who knows it might be better this way. I won't be able to pick fights with him as much. I just hope I don't freak out with the needles.

Jfmolo - Did you get another U/S this week or is it next week? Good luck finding a new OB. It's cool that you're graduating from the RE to an OB.

AFM - I finally heard back from the Dr at the clinic, after reviewing my file he highly recommends ICSI, because we've been unexplained for so long. DH is happy with that answer so even though it's more expensive we'll be moving ahead with it. I'm looking forward to July when they start prepping us for our IVF cycle.. In the mean time I guess I'll just keep busy.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie, we had ICSI and i really recommend it. I am sorry that your husband wont be with you, but i am sure you are going to have a great care from your mom. My best wishes!

7 years ago

Margie, we had ICSI and i really recommend it. I am sorry that your husband wont be with you, but i am sure you are going to have a great care from your mom. My best wishes!

7 years ago

Keth, good to hear from you and that all is well! Love all the updates on you and your miracles!

Margie, ICSI is a huge plus! I feel you in a way as my husband won't be in town for transfer Tuesday. His father is at the "end of life" stage with cancer so we are spending as much time with him as possible. I fly home Sunday to prepare for Tuesday but he will stay with his dad (and completely understandable!). I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago and never wanted to leave his side either.

7 years ago • Post starter

Babypath, i am sorry for your dad and father in law. I have no words, just hoping that one day there will be no illness, no suffering and people pass away very old, after having completed a very good life, full of love and happiness.

7 years ago

Keth thanks is it weird that I have no sex drive and don't want to do anything since taking the bcp? Still feeling like I'm pmsing. I start stimming while we are on the four day cruise to Bahamas for his family reunion.
Margie I hope to find out Monday about the meds. Sorry your hubby won't be with u. Is he having a sample frozen for the ICSI?
Baby my prayers are with your family and y'all hearts. Cancer sucks :(

Countdown 9 more days of bcp!!!! 14 days before stimming lol!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies! This thread has been busy. I mean to post friday but these past few days have gotten away from me.

2moms- so glad the retrieval went well and you have all those good eggs. Great news! Oh and you had your transfer! So exciting. Def keep up posted! Here's to sticky beans! When do you go for your blood test?

Bens- I'm so glad you're doing well and your symptoms have eased up. It's funny my sister is also pregnant and she was definitely relieved when she started feeling the baby but then if she doesn't feel the baby move for awhile she gets worried. Sound like the worry never goes away! (sigh) I def can't wait till I can feel my baby too though!

hoping- sorry that just trying to relax and go with the flow didn't work for you but good luck with the big leagues!

babypath- good luck with your transfer on Tuesday! So much excitement going on in this thread right now between bfps, egg retrievals, and transfers. I love it! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law.

Camisia- so exciting that you have your schedule!

Keth- glad the babies are doing well and are continuing to cook lol. How did the blood tests go?

Margie- I've heard many success stories with ICSI so I'm sure you're getting excited for the summer to start.

afm- I did have another ultrasound on Friday and it was great! I was measuring right where I should be. Baby looked like a little gummy bear and we could see it's little nubs moving around like crazy. It was so cute! Heartbeat was strong at 171bpm. I now will be graduating to OB care! I'm 9w2d today. I have my first appt with my new OB this friday but it's only with the nurse. The week after that is my next appt and I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I can't wait. After getting to see the heartbeat 3 weeks in a row I now have to wait two weeks to know everything is still ok. I mean I literally just saw the heartbeat on Friday and I still get anxious something will go wrong. My nausea comes and goes. I think it was the worst for me at 7 weeks but I think what has helped is that I don't let myself get hungry if I can help it. I'll snack on some nuts throughout the day and that seems to help. Today I feel like I'm in a fog I'm so tired but otherwise not too bad. Oh and I have to pee so much it's ridiculous! This week is my last week of work before summer break and I'm so excited to be done. Working during your 1st trimester is the pits. lol

Looking forward to seeing more exciting news on this thread!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo