Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies hope you don't mind if I join? My dh and I had our first DE transfer yesterday. 2 blastocysts 1 was hatching were transferred . I'm now in the tww and praying this worked. Wishing you all the best and tons of baby dust and sticky vibes. Today is bed/recliner rest which is a nice change of pace for me. ????

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

MDB - welcome! I hope the TWW passes quickly. It sounds like you have two good embryos in you. Stick babies stick!

2Moms - That's a great number to freeze. I hope you get a great BFP when you test tomorrow.

Bens - Thanks, When I get closer to I may take you up on that offer. Congratulations on having a little boy! that's very exciting. I'm glad you were able to hear his HB as well.

Camasia - That's crazy how expensive they are without insurance. I'm excited that they'll be there on Thursday though. Where are you? DH keeps thinking that the main cost of IVF is the actual procedure. We're luck since the drugs are built into our costs at our clinic.

Baby - Yay! PUPO! I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie I'm in Fort Lauderdale FL.

User Image

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Camasia - That's really cool. I've never been down to Ft Lauderdale but I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful there.

AFM - Since I posted yesterday I heard from my clinic. They told me we are cleared to move a head with the August cycle. we'll be doing IVF with ICSI and DH will be able to freeze a sample for me to use while he is away. We also got the total cost, which will be $6546 not including the deposit we've already paid. I'm glad we've been saving otherwise I have no idea how we'd pay for this.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie- IVF is definitely outrageous. I added it up the other day and our cycle ended up being about 10k out of pocket.

Afm- we just listened to the beta result voicemail...

BFP @ 10dp2dt!!!!!! Beta of 179!!!!!!! I can't believe it!

7 years ago

Congrats 2moms!!!!! Stick baby stick baby!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Yayyyy Margie on getting the green light!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

wow lots of good stuff happening on here!!

welcome to the new ladies and good luck!! xx

2mom this is so exciting!!! yay!!! do u have to go back for another one? Congrats!!!

Margie - i feel ur pain girl! we did our payment today too! 9100!!! Canadian.. Do you know ur protocol yet?

MDB - yay for a transfer, i hope ur 2 weeks go by super quick!! are u gonna POAS before?

Bens - congrats on a boy! so sweet...do u have names on a list yet?

Camasia - the meds are crazy expensive eh! good thing for insurance..when do u start?

baby - yay for a transfer how old are u again? i'm 30 and they are suggesting 1 because 2 is risk of multiples and higher risk pregnancy etc
i was kind of hoping for 2 lol

camasia - lots of meds eh! the only one iknow is gonal-f . I will be on the same one! I will be starting about 6 days after u!

Keth - how are u feeling? getting closer and closer!

michele- we are starting start of july - is this ur first ivf? have u done iuis with injection before?

JF - how are u feeling??

I think i got everyone..i'm sorry if i missed someone

I'm gonna try to be more active now that we are more active lol

So i ovulated today i think...so 3 days early and hopefully we did enough BD!! We also went to the clinic paid for our cycle, learned about meds and all that fun stuff. Hubby left the room and said that was basically another language i didn't understand any of it! LOL

We are waiting for our july cycle to start which will be around the 1/2nd and then we are doing gonal-f (starting around 225iu), and 2 other drugs for preventing ovulation i can't remember the names.

I'm doing an antibiotic for the retrival - have u guys done that?

Then for progesterone, they want 2 pill 4 times a day!! eekk feels like a lot! Would u swallow or do vaginally still? I've always done 2 pills 2 times a day for iui! 4 seems so MESSY!

I can't believe we are finally here! its surreal never in my dreams did i think i'd be doing IVF but here we are after waiting months and months for this time to come!!! so excited and nervous all at the same time!!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hoping&praying I go for baseline and ultrasound on Friday and I'll start on Saturday. This is my first cycle and I will be doing progesterone gel and estradiol tabs vaginally! Sounds like no sex yuck! I have doxycycline antibiotics after retrieval to prevent infection. We will be close cycle buddies.

User Image

7 years ago

Baby dust

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo