Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

kuriuskitten - Congrats. I know how tough a CP can be. I hoping you'll have a very safe and uneventful 9 months.

Camasia - Congratulations! I'm looking forward to hearing your beta numbers!

Luckykap - How are you doing? When do you start your next cycle?

2moms - That FB post was beautiful. I'm still not sure if DH and I will post ours on FB, I remember how hard it was for me to deal with reading them.

AFM - I'm almost 14 weeks now. So far everything is still going well. only another two weeks until my next appointment.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
I hope everyone is doing well.
Margie I will start the bcp with my next cycle which should be in about a week and half and then probably early January start the meds. I'm so excited and can't wait but at the same time I can bc right now I have so much hope, if that makes sense. I'm glad your doing well. Hopefully your next couple weeks go by quick so that appt can get here.

7 years ago

Margie yes I can't wait for the ultrasound so it can show placement. When is your gender scan or do you already know.
Lucky many prayers and baby vibes to your upcoming cycle.

User Image

7 years ago

Kurius- Congrats!

Margie- thanks! Yeah we knew we wanted to announce the twins on fb just because it was the easiest way to get the word out to everyone. But, we had also decided to post the second part about how we got there very shortly thereafter. Can't believe you're almost 14w! So exciting!

Cam- when is your confirmation u/s?

7 years ago

2moms I'll ask Friday at first beta

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Cam. Its good to see everyone on this site getting their BFPs and doing well in their pregnancies. I'm very hopeful that I will be joining everyone in January ;-)

7 years ago

Yes you will

User Image

7 years ago

Wow! Congrats lucky ladies with a bump!

I am back after IVF #1 failed, mc, d&c and polyp removal hysteroscopy. Finally started bcp and lupron, FET scheduled for 12/29 and I am ready!

Hope I can join you guys with some good news during the new year!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

So I am so happy to announce the arrival of our son,
Logan Nicholas. He was born friday nov 25 weighing
7lbs 4oz!!!!!!

We are so excited and in love! For those of you that
Don't know me, this is our rainbow IVF baby!
We have a DD that's 4.5 and now Logan!

Keep your hope alive ladies!!! Miracles are real
And are happening everyday to women like us!

7 years ago

Congrats Bens!! So exciting ;-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo