Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Margie- Congrats! It's definitely getting real :-) I had my transfer last Wednesday. I transferred 2 one was 7 cell and the other was 4 cell so I'm praying these little ones stick :-) today is 5dp3dt and I have my beta next Monday :-) I'm afraid to take a hpt because I have so much hope right now and don't want to lose that. I'm sure I'll give in in a few days though.

7 years ago

lucky - did you test?

7 years ago

Ben's I did test last Thursday and it was bfn so I decided no more until beta which is tomorrow. Just praying for positive results:-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Lucky - last Thursday was probably too early for it. I didn't start really getting faint BFPs until 6dp5dt. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. extra sticky vibes!

Bens - How are you feeling these days?

AFM - I had my U/S this morning. There is 1 baby, thank goodness. I got to hear the HB at 124 bpm. Baby is measuring a bit small at 6w4d, they said it was well within normal range.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

That's great Margie.

I got my negative beta yesterday, so devastating:-( I will try it one more time with hopefully a better outcome.

7 years ago

Lucky - I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next time will lead to a healthy pregnancy and a baby in your arms.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

so sorry lucky! stay positive though! IT will happen, I believe that! just not always on our timeline... I will be saying a prayer for you!!!

7 years ago

Hello ladies!
Congrats margie!
My beta finally got down to 2 so I had my followup with my RE. He wanted to try these different test and uterine biopsy and another hsg. .....I told him no. It was only my first ivf attempt and I just want to try again. So I'm waiting on af to show up so I can start my 2nd fet. I'm glad that's I'm about to start again.
How's everyone doing?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi, I may have to start ivf soon. Hubby had a semen analysis. His results came back having more abnormal sperm than good. So the doc suggested ivf. His next appointment we go together so the doctor can tell us about ivf.

User Image

7 years ago

2nd fet set for 11/23!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo