Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 540 Replies | Last Page

That should've said copay. Stupid autocorrect. Lol

8 years ago

I can't wait to hear the results Jfmolo!!!!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Jf, you're going to make the first half of the week soooo long for the rest of us too just waiting to hear! XOXOXO Praying for you!!

8 years ago • Post starter

JF - keep us posted!!! So close...

8 years ago

I start bc today for our June FET! Woohoo!!

alright baby path - first step!!!

8 years ago

Thought I would join in this group. This is my first cycle with iui. I'm currently 14dpiui and I'm not feeling very hopeful. I had a negative test yesterday and I have started my pre menstrul spotting. Unfortunately, if I am not pregnant this month, we will not be able to try again for a few months so it's very discouraging. I have endo so I don't know what the Dr. Will want to do in the months we can't try. I've heard lupron has been successful in some cases for women with endo. Does anyone have any experience taking it?

8 years ago

So far I'm good I guess they just checked and cd 4 no lining no cysts left ovary has >12 intrafollicles and the right has 8. I have to scheduled for the SIS next which is cd 6-12. SIS scheduled next Wednesday. Then follow up to discuss Dh spermy/wormies and blood work then next step on May 25 which is when af is due to come back.

User Image

8 years ago

Camasia, sounds like it is moving in the right direction for you!

Chelsea, welcome!!! I have had 0 IUIs so I won't be of any help, but some of the other ladies have and can shed some light for you!

Thanks babypath

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo